Are you ready for your wife to be with a man every night?

Do you like your wife to be with other men and then other men take pictures and videos of your wife and send them to you and you masturbate? :blackheart:
I think at first I would like to be in front of the bedroom door and hear my wife moaning.
And in the future, be present nearby and film it with your camera personally.:unsure:

The hot wife I’m pounding right now is available whenever the mood strikes me. She is utterly submissive and gives it up to me whenever I want it. I take great pleasure taking her away from her fam when they’re having holiday dinners or get togethers. I just call her and tell her I’m gonna be there to pick her up in 30 minutes and she immediately gets up from the dinner table or whatever their family may be doing at the time and gets dressed for me.
Her parents and fam always glare at me , (her ******* has loudly protested several times ) but I just order her into my bmw and down the road we go.
He even came at me once and tried to sucker punch one time; I grabbed his arm with one hand , bent him over the hood of my car and gave him a good spanking with the other hand right in front of his cucky *******. By that time she was sittin in the passenger seat and had red faced but embarrassed and shitty grin on her pretty face.
After I disciplined him and sent his ass along with his cucky ******* into the house, I hopped in the car and with her giggling we headed down the road. She said it really turned her on and on top of that she was at peak ovulation.
She creamed and screamed like never before that night, lol
She just called me yesterday to inform me her period missed this time and she’s thinking she’s preggo .
She the best!

Back