Masturbating to your wife's footage instead of sleeping with her

I have to agree with you Beth. There is a lot of stress and angst for us cucks that are trying to please our wives when we know we cannot. The pressure is almost unbearable. And I am absolutely totally relieved when I don't have to face that pressure which I know will end in ultimate disappointment. Watching her get fucked properly and satisfactorily IS the ultimate cuckolding and just awesome
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never had to masturbate while watching Pam get laid, I just automatically cum. Likewise, my orgasms watching her get laid are never as intense as when I'm balls deep in her sweet pussy, with "one exception" that is! That "one exception" was when my old university friend and roommate, Edwin, who happens to be very black, got into Pam that very first time! There is absolutely and positively nothing that could ever even come close to my excitement of watching them both! Edwin had propped her up on some pillows on the bed, her legs spread and slightly bent at the knees! Edwin was on his knees between her legs, his left hand holding her right hip (waist line), his right hand holding his massive black cock and navigated it to its intended point of entry to Pam's waiting and wanton pussy! At the moment that black intruder succeeded in gaining some entry, and as Pam was staring between her legs at what was about to happen, combined with her, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in meeeeee!" I lost it and had the most intense orgasm in my entire life to this date!

OH my !!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))

I have to agree with you Beth. There is a lot of stress and angst for us cucks that are trying to please our wives when we know we cannot. The pressure is almost unbearable. And I am absolutely totally relieved when I don't have to face that pressure which I know will end in ultimate disappointment. Watching her get fucked properly and satisfactorily IS the ultimate cuckolding and just awesome
And if I may add my 2 cents in on this line of conversation. I agree with all of your comments. The stress that you face is at times serious enough to cause proformance issues. So having a Strong Bull pleasuring your better half giving her what she truly desires is a gift of love and devotion. Which show her you care enough about her needs before your own. Being. Selfless is more rewarding than being selfish.

And if I may add my 2 cents in on this line of conversation. I agree with all of your comments. The stress that you face is at times serious enough to cause proformance issues. So having a Strong Bull pleasuring your better half giving her what she truly desires is a gift of love and devotion. Which show her you care enough about her needs before your own. Being. Selfless is more rewarding than being selfish.
EXACTLY !!! The only thing I ask her is that she never goes behind my back. As long as I know upfront, I am perfectly fine and much less stressed than having to try and perform to satisfy her when deep down I know I cant

My wife the conservative type of woman. But he cheats on me. When I know he's doing this, I'm masturbating at home. It only takes a few seconds.

Just a little off topic but I think the best masturbation is supervised by the Bull and the Wife. Both with their clothes on and myself unlocked from a chastity device kneeling before them. Often they will kiss while I am permitted to release.

Back