Married Women Having Biracial Children

It happens in the lifestyle. I’ve read blogs where Hotwives whether they are white or Latina was pregnant by their Bull. The thing is both the wife and the husband agreed to keep the baby and the Bull was not under any obligations... what do you say to that? If couples like their bulls to go bareback I’m sure they take trips to their doctor to get their shots but sometimes there are hiccups and things just happen.
I think it is a wonderful situation if it is the RIGHT people of course.

If I had a girlfriend or wife who wanted to be sexually excusive with her Black lovers and have a baby with one of them, then that is her decision. Her body, her choice. I'll support and love her still. They would still be OUR children - wife, lover, and cuckold.
That’s all that really matters in the end. Everyone knows the responsibility of a baby regardless of ethnicity. I breed for single women and couples both with and without children. I’ve done it for years. Regardless of how your family looks at you is null and void because you have your own family to raise or maintain! Hell, my wife’s family hated me because I was black, period! Then she got pregnant, they cut her off then realized it was a childish thing to do. Then welcomed us with much love!
So in the end, you have to do what’s right for you and your family not everyone else’s!

Back