Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Almost all survey respondents allow the bull to cum in the wife. Cuckolding often starts with deep discussions
about not letting the bull do this. When does a couple change their plan? After the first time the bull fills the wife?
We were the same at the beginning, and in fact it was just the gf who changed her mind when they started having actual intercourse (the first few times it was just her lover giving her oral). A bit angry at her, because she wasn't on any other form of birth control, I let her continue bare from then. Later she took the ring for a while, but that did last for only a while. Half a year later she ended up pregnant, but wasn't exactly sure it was his baby at this point. Of course this was a situation we can't recommend to other couples. But in the end, it strengthened our relationship.

Because our adventure into the interracial lifestyle began back in the late 1970's, it took considerable time(well over a year!) and a lot of discussion for both Sarah and I to get past our indoctrinated cultural and religious upbringing in the Southern Taboo and sanctity of monogamous marriage. Sarah was working on getting past her denial, and continued to have many misgivings and hesitations about giving in to her natural lust for Thomas, my black co worker who had become our good friend over the past 15 months or so. When Sarah's natural desire finally pushed her denial aside, she was so incredibly hot, that "birth control" was not on her mind at all. When her burning desire shoved denial aside, her surrender to Thomas was so all-consuming that climax naturally and unreservedly meant taking his seed. After that first time, taking his seed every time afterward was a must for satisfying her desire. Sarah's desire for Thomas, taking his seed and giving me sloppy seconds was a complex blend of her being a "good girl gone bad", and having two men the same day in total defiance of her religious indoctrination, and being a white married woman having a black man and taking his seed in total defiance of her Southern Taboo indoctrination, and being a married woman taking another man, and letting her husband have her sloppy seconds in total defiance of her religious indoctrination on the sanctity of monogamous marriage. Sarah's genuine love for Thomas gradually grew stronger and they could cuddle and talk for hours in bed or on the sofa. Sarah soon lost all hesitation and shyness around me, and she would make out with Thomas right in front of me on the sofa, totally confident in the knowledge that I enjoyed watching her enjoy herself completely with Thomas. It was a wonderful, happy environment for us all, although Sarah and I had to be totally discrete because none of our family, co workers, community or church would have been capable of understanding the happy, satisfying arrangement of Thomas being a part of our life and marriage. Looking back on those happy times in the 1970-80's with my late wife Sarah, I am amazed that I as a early 20's-aged Southern-raised man with a Southern-raised wife, was able to accept and truly enjoy that arrangement. Sarah taking Thomas as her black lover would NEVER have happened had we remained living in the Mountain South around TN, VA and NC where we grew up; it could only have happened as it did, when we were living in coastal NC, far away from the family, community and church where we grew up, because of a career move early in our marriage!

We were the same at the beginning, and in fact it was just the gf who changed her mind when they started having actual intercourse (the first few times it was just her lover giving her oral). A bit angry at her, because she wasn't on any other form of birth control, I let her continue bare from then. Later she took the ring for a while, but that did last for only a while. Half a year later she ended up pregnant, but wasn't exactly sure it was his baby at this point. Of course this was a situation we can't recommend to other couples. But in the end, it strengthened our relationship.
Thanks for your honesty and sharing your personal journey.

I'm sure this has already been said somewhere in the comments. But as a cuck there is no "letting them cum in her". What they do is up to them and the cuck has no say in the matter. You can ask nicely but they will do whatever they want.
yes 1000% correct
you can have so many rules but once you let her do it gradually you lose control of what she does or what they do,,,,,,,,,,,married? yes they will bareback her all they want,,,,,,,,,,,,descretion soon goes out the window,,,,,,,,,,,,she knows she has got your permission and its no holds barred

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
It’s only right the bbc shoots his load deep into the wife the thrill and risk are amazing

I should be so, that the BBC is flooding me with a hot torrent of sperm deep in my pussy. My husband looks at it and then cleans me.
It is very important to take a few minutes to admire his craftsmanship of the work he did decorating your wife;s stretched out leaking holes,before diving in to taste the fruits of your wife's infidelities! Take in the sights and smell of their sex,and then chow down!

Back