Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
If anyone has seen any of my post, yes I let my bulls cum in me after they show that they have no STDs. I get tested to if they request it. I think my husband would be upset if I came home without a cream pie for him to enjoy while I tell him what happened and watch the videos and picture my bull sent him while we were having sex.

If anyone has seen any of my post, yes I let my bulls cum in me after they show that they have no STDs. I get tested to if they request it. I think my husband would be upset if I came home without a cream pie for him to enjoy while I tell him what happened and watch the videos and picture my bull sent him while we were having sex.
It's my dream what you do to your husband I love cleaning up while I'm being told what happened

When I am to be involved in anything but a quickie meet up which almost never happens due to distance there are tests. Now with COVID in the picture the tests are done with in a week of the meeting and the other tests are done with in 10 days.

All the gentlemen know that once they cum. In any of the ladies its over for the date. Both because they have now completed their duty and because the ladies fee
that time is up for the date.

That’s where i come in. If i keep the gentleman from coming in her he can just keep on fucking her. If i keep her pussy free of her gnelemans cum then she can just keep coxing him to fuck her more.

Man I wish i
So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
i want a woman like that. I'd watch her take black guys all the time

If your white woman married to a white man and have already made a decision to go into a bed with a black lover that you find attractive...having unprotected sex is the excitement....Not knowing if he’s going to pull out is the excitement and then feeling him release his baby making seed deep inside you ...deeper than your husband can place it is the enjoyable exciting sex that you went into bed for anyway .... your mind races holding his dark body as he pumps the last drop deep ...”did he we just make a baby together?”... and for an instant holding his body kind of hope so ..

. you will feel a content completeness laying there wonderfully exhausted in bed fully filled with your new lovers fertile baby making seed deep inside you and not your husbands

it’s why you made your decision to go into the bed with him. So experience the full experience.

Last edited:
Back