Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
As swingers, we had always played safe. We had several amazing dates w her bull and an intimacy developed. I could see in my wife’s face that she wanted him bare after they had been kissing and his bare cock had been rubbing against her lips. I gave her the nod, she whispered in his ear, and he didn’t hesitate to slide inside. He fucked her well and although it was never directly discussed, all of us knew where we wanted him to cum. I was so turned on I immediately entered her as well and added to the flow of cum now dripping from her. She’s been bare w her bull ever since and knows I want him to fill her.

Attachments

• B25F287E-515F-4B53-AE0E-EF2611057EB2.jpeg
    B25F287E-515F-4B53-AE0E-EF2611057EB2.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 221
  • CE7AE065-7F25-48A1-8B47-B2E329C4D699.jpeg
    CE7AE065-7F25-48A1-8B47-B2E329C4D699.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 229
As swingers, we had always played safe. We had several amazing dates w her bull and an intimacy developed. I could see in my wife’s face that she wanted him bare after they had been kissing and his bare cock had been rubbing against her lips. I gave her the nod, she whispered in his ear, and he didn’t hesitate to slide inside. He fucked her well and although it was never directly discussed, all of us knew where we wanted him to cum. I was so turned on I immediately entered her as well and added to the flow of cum now dripping from her. She’s been bare w her bull ever since and knows I want him to fill her.
Once he does cum inside her, the wives crave that cum in them! They need it

Tibbs brought the camera’s light on her ass for me to see clearly and I held her ass cheeks wide apart and drove my tongue as deep into her asshole that I could, slurping my tongue on her lover’s juice. Hailey’s ass shook in response to my actions and she reached a hand behind her ass and caressed my hair while I burrowed my face and cleaned up every drop of cum that was there.

“Uuhhh . . . honey, that feels so good!” Hailey panted in between gasps.

https://medium.com/@shangoreturns/mr-tibbs-gets-inside-my-wife-e883b3cd442b

A well ordered world.

I always loved picking my Wife up, from Her lovers apartment, and driving Her home.
She would spread Her legs and leak their cum out of Her, all over my black leather car seats, If She had had quite a few guys, there would be quite a lot of jizz, run out of Her.
She sometimes picked up, in Her fingers and wiped it round my face, as We drove home.

Back