Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I decided to post a few thoughts regarding this thread with reference to the original inquiry.

FOR HER: My wife has always felt that one of her favorite things with sex is the having the man cum in her. Unlike many of the posts, it does not trigger a new orgasm with her. She says that she cannot usually feel the cock spasms nor feel the cum releasing into her womb. Her pleasure is on a more mental level augmented by the foreplay and physical pleasure of the coupling. She usually does climax from intercourse early in the encounter. She remains aroused and at a sexual peak enjoying the touch, feel and sounds of her lover. She enters a receptive state. Her body becomes very sensitive and love-making, while not leading to a second climax, becomes very pleasurable, indeed. The pleasure builds she can sense the signs of his impending release, the sudden urgency as he stops caring about her pleasure but seeks only his own climax. She says she LOVES the intensity of that moment. Feeling and hearing him as he tenses at that moment.

Even when she does not climax, she says that moment makes it for her. She has difficulty describing exactly why.
She is not versed in all the layers of the cuckold/hot wife culture. She is not submissive nor does she like anything rough. She lays with a man to be lovers.

When pressed, she admits that there may be some biological factor to the pleasure it gives her. She thinks it may be nature’s way of providing validation to a successful pairing of mates. She certainly becomes very receptive, remaining still while he completes his insemination. Maybe not even quite still, holding him to remain locked into her.

She does not enjoy thinking about those things as much as I do, but she knows she revels in that moment. It is the pinnacle of her sexual encounters.

FOR THE BULL: I agree with other post. What could be more affirming than to have another man’s wife want and desire to have him to breed her. The racial difference raises the bar even more. A society that (certainly incorrectly) places white woman as the epitome of beauty and desire. A black man in a rigid society keeping him from obtaining such a prize. And there she is. Her warmth and wetness around your member. Her body and moans reacting so sensually to you. Surrendering herself to you. Permitting . . . no . . . encouraging and urging you claim her womb with your being. A man instinctively wants that. But when it can be had from an unobtainable source . . . a wife, a white woman . . . what a wonderful moment of affirmation and pleasure.

FOR ME/HUSBAND: It is hard to describe the exquisite duality of hurt and pleasure. It is a betrayal. Her sexual desires for another man overcome those for me or the vows made within the rules of our society. Her body reacting and responding in ways they never had with me. Her sensual kisses so real and filled with emotion placed on HIS lips. Her eyes, deep and dark with lust, seek out HIS.

At the same time, you see the pleasure she is in. You want that for her so badly. You are filled with joy to see her like that. Your own cock ******* hardens from the sight of her arousal.

The contrast in skin color highlights that it is not you she is coupling with, but another, very much another.

Then it happens. His movements and maybe his words announce his impending release. She does not push him away. She receives it. She wants it. My sweet bride yields to him and her instincts. He cums. His body still and pressed tight. You cannot see it, but you know his seed is speeding down the length of his shaft and with each twitch of muscle forces more and more into her awaiting womb.

Unlike my wife, I am much more aware of symbolic nature of the mating. It is so evidently clear that she is not yours. Your role as a mate has been usurped. She prefers this much more virile black man. Wants him. Wants to share the most intimate possible thing with him. It hurts amazingly.
Yet, she is transformed. She is more woman and desirable than ever. Your love pounds in your chest as your needless pre-cum travels down your shaft. It portends that my release will occur impotently into my hand while his warms her and is absorbed by her. But you have never felt such arousal in the paradox.

I am not into the more kinky aspects like eating cream pies. But holding her hand knowing she carries his seed, holding her as she drifts to sleep, I know I have a role that cannot be replaced too.
So that is a perspective.

WOW
perfectly said
nothing compares watching your fertile unprotected wife wontingly excepting another mans Black seed

My wife will hold off until her black lover is ready to cum so they can both enjoy the thrill of ejaculation together.
I would like to find a woman who was in love with black men to move in with me possibly inherit my rental property, it would be a shame to give it to my square relatives so they could just sell it .

This property would be so much better in hands of a woman who is taking care of the black male population .
Bitch ******* yourself. your a fake anyway

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
I think you are right about this and I cant believe all the stories I read about husbands allowing this to happen

Yes. More white couples and white women facing this decision today as it is becoming more difficult to avoid unprotected sex during her fertile periods and the black men often prefer not to use condoms. But the women themselves often stop taking the pill on their own knowing they will be exposed to becoming pregnant and this is where life gets interesting because now you are dealing with the fact that she wants to be pregnant by a black bull. Very few "accidents" these days as women are very aware of sexuality and their fertile days but stop taking the pill anyway.
I was reading more and more marred women are cheating with black guys and having their babies so why is that anyway? why do they quit their birth control when dating black men-do you know why??

I was a shy,dedicated,loyal white wife who would never consider being with any man outside my marriage.One night my husband brought his black friend home from work and left us alone while he jumped in the shower.The minute the water was on his buddy was all over me and I resisted being dedicated and much in love with my husband but he pulled me close and kissed me while he rubbed my pussy and worked his fingers inside my undies!He held me against the kitchen counter and rubbed my clit and kissed me passionately until my body trembled,I was gonna cum and I started kissing him back and he raised me up on the counter and ripped open the crotch of my underware and in seconds he had penetrated my pussy with the head of his huge,thick cock!So much longer and thicker than my husbands cock and he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me all the way on his cock and I gasped for air and cried out,scared my husband would hear!!!His friend held me there and fucked me so deep and hard and said,Im gonna cum in you and I said no please,but I kept fucking him frantically knowing he was gonna cum and he pushed my legs all the way open and said take it and I said,GIVE IT TO ME,CUM IN ME!!!And right then I felt him cumming in me gushing inside me and I wrapped my legs around him and I began cumming,it was all over our counter!Then we heard the shower shut off and I slid down and sucked his fine black cock clean of all our sticky cum and his work pal went and sat on our couch.After that night his friend would fuck me every chance he got and I began longing to feel it,it was incredible!Long story short,I began cucking my husband and now I have many black lovers and my pussy is black owned and my husband totally submits to these big strong black men fucking the piss out of me,his wife!!!I even have a black boyfriend outside my marriage and every black man I lay down with gets to fill my pussy with black baby seed!My husband actually encourages my infidelity and I get alot of black cock fucking me pretty regularly and they like to introduce me to new lovers!Every black man I know tries to make me pregnant but I think Im too old,yet Im still fertile so they keep hittin it trying to put a black baby in my belly!Ive come a long way from being a loyal,dedicated wife to my husband to wear I am now,a married,white whore that black guys fuck every chance they get!
I am alot older but I know I would be just like you once I had it

I am afraid I couldnt stop and maybe breakup with my husband-do you worry about that at all?? does she??

I think every white married woman at least once in her life while having a darker stronger lover deeper inside her than her husband can reach or touch her, making love to her like her husband could never.....and if at that moment he whispers in her ear while making that love bareback so deep says " can I stay inside you please" even if it was at extremely high-risk time.....while holding him lovingly knowing it's high-risk time will whisper back in his ear lovingly "yes" at that very moment she feels him release his baby making seed deep. Heaven.

ladies am I wrong?

Back