Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Do you think fucking a black guy made her a whore?
Important to note that slut and whore are male viewpoints. For women , its all just sex and whether its good ( orgasm) or bad ( no orgasm ). Its also better when man cums inside her as she is fufilling natures plan. Some men have bigger cocks than others and that is clearly important both for making her orgasm and to deliver more cum deeper inside her pussy. The more times she orgasms and the more times he fills her pussy with cum seems to effect how often he gets a return visit. Not all black men "hit home runs " but those that do are well rewarded.

My wife let's them know to either blow their load in her mouth or face. Most of the time they cum inside her anyways lol. View attachment 1893481
Nice picture. Reminds me of someone we know. She like BBC too but she is very busy with her job/career making lots of money so the times she has with her BBC friends is very special. Some people know but many / most do not. Everyone thinks she is a terrific person. If they only knew about her dark side.

Important to note that slut and whore are male viewpoints. For women , its all just sex and whether its good ( orgasm) or bad ( no orgasm ). Its also better when man cums inside her as she is fufilling natures plan. Some men have bigger cocks than others and that is clearly important both for making her orgasm and to deliver more cum deeper inside her pussy. The more times she orgasms and the more times he fills her pussy with cum seems to effect how often he gets a return visit. Not all black men "hit home runs " but those that do are well rewarded.

in regards to sex, you explained this nearly perfectly. Although, I will say that for us it is not just all about sex. That's the difference between men and women in regards to cuckolding, interracial relationships, and interracial breeding. For men, it's all about the sexual pleasure, and for us, it is completely different there are so many factors that go into it for us.

Nice picture. Reminds me of someone we know. She like BBC too but she is very busy with her job/career making lots of money so the times she has with her BBC friends is very special. Some people know but many / most do not. Everyone thinks she is a terrific person. If they only knew about her dark side.
What does loving black men and being filled with BBC have to do with being/not being a terrific person?

What does loving black men and being filled with BBC have to do with being/not being a terrific person?
Dark side is a very big secret. Other people in her life would not approve. She doesn't live in California with the movie stars. Where she does live , this lifestyle is not encouraged.

in regards to sex, you explained this nearly perfectly. Although, I will say that for us it is not just all about sex. That's the difference between men and women in regards to cuckolding, interracial relationships, and interracial breeding. For men, it's all about the sexual pleasure, and for us, it is completely different there are so many factors that go into it for us.
Can you expand on that?

Yes. Men don't have babies and women do so there is that aspect which "colors" much of what goes on. There is the security aspect that we here so much about. Ie. Women alone feel risks and danger that men often don't think about even when they should. There is the concerns about social considerations with Family, friends, and work associates. There are the emotional considerations associated with attachments to these men or the lack of emotional bonding. And there are the financial risks to the future considerations of husbands and employment although this is changing. Too name a few of the considerations of most women

Back