Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Black men want you pregnant. Its why they want no condoms. Its a matter of how much and how long the get to have sex with you before you get pregnant. Some have plans to move on to other women ( and make them pregnant. ( Its a big African chieftain thing. Many wives many ******* more power). So they want you pregnant sooner. Some enjoy fucking you. ( Many possible reasons ) and they want your pussy for more time. So getting you pregnant later is more preferrable.
I'm beginning to think this is Eric plan for my wife. She on the pill ..But I wonder..

Wife's first time guy offered his cock to her pussy and told her, "put it in baby". She asked, quietly, condom please. He said that's ok baby you not ready yet and started eating her pussy again. A few minutes later the same thing and same result. The third time he asked her she was so far gone she guided into herself.
YES. And he filled her hot pussy with lots of hot cum too. And she begged him for more.

The black men we have met are all into fucking white wives. It's mostly a power thing with them being more powerful than the husband. Some do want to bred a white wife and there is where we as a couple have to make a decision.
Yes. More white couples and white women facing this decision today as it is becoming more difficult to avoid unprotected sex during her fertile periods and the black men often prefer not to use condoms. But the women themselves often stop taking the pill on their own knowing they will be exposed to becoming pregnant and this is where life gets interesting because now you are dealing with the fact that she wants to be pregnant by a black bull. Very few "accidents" these days as women are very aware of sexuality and their fertile days but stop taking the pill anyway.

I decided to post a few thoughts regarding this thread with reference to the original inquiry.

FOR HER: My wife has always felt that one of her favorite things with sex is the having the man cum in her. Unlike many of the posts, it does not trigger a new orgasm with her. She says that she cannot usually feel the cock spasms nor feel the cum releasing into her womb. Her pleasure is on a more mental level augmented by the foreplay and physical pleasure of the coupling. She usually does climax from intercourse early in the encounter. She remains aroused and at a sexual peak enjoying the touch, feel and sounds of her lover. She enters a receptive state. Her body becomes very sensitive and love-making, while not leading to a second climax, becomes very pleasurable, indeed. The pleasure builds she can sense the signs of his impending release, the sudden urgency as he stops caring about her pleasure but seeks only his own climax. She says she LOVES the intensity of that moment. Feeling and hearing him as he tenses at that moment.

Even when she does not climax, she says that moment makes it for her. She has difficulty describing exactly why.
She is not versed in all the layers of the cuckold/hot wife culture. She is not submissive nor does she like anything rough. She lays with a man to be lovers.

When pressed, she admits that there may be some biological factor to the pleasure it gives her. She thinks it may be nature’s way of providing validation to a successful pairing of mates. She certainly becomes very receptive, remaining still while he completes his insemination. Maybe not even quite still, holding him to remain locked into her.

She does not enjoy thinking about those things as much as I do, but she knows she revels in that moment. It is the pinnacle of her sexual encounters.

FOR THE BULL: I agree with other post. What could be more affirming than to have another man’s wife want and desire to have him to breed her. The racial difference raises the bar even more. A society that (certainly incorrectly) places white woman as the epitome of beauty and desire. A black man in a rigid society keeping him from obtaining such a prize. And there she is. Her warmth and wetness around your member. Her body and moans reacting so sensually to you. Surrendering herself to you. Permitting . . . no . . . encouraging and urging you claim her womb with your being. A man instinctively wants that. But when it can be had from an unobtainable source . . . a wife, a white woman . . . what a wonderful moment of affirmation and pleasure.

FOR ME/HUSBAND: It is hard to describe the exquisite duality of hurt and pleasure. It is a betrayal. Her sexual desires for another man overcome those for me or the vows made within the rules of our society. Her body reacting and responding in ways they never had with me. Her sensual kisses so real and filled with emotion placed on HIS lips. Her eyes, deep and dark with lust, seek out HIS.

At the same time, you see the pleasure she is in. You want that for her so badly. You are filled with joy to see her like that. Your own cock ******* hardens from the sight of her arousal.

The contrast in skin color highlights that it is not you she is coupling with, but another, very much another.

Then it happens. His movements and maybe his words announce his impending release. She does not push him away. She receives it. She wants it. My sweet bride yields to him and her instincts. He cums. His body still and pressed tight. You cannot see it, but you know his seed is speeding down the length of his shaft and with each twitch of muscle forces more and more into her awaiting womb.

Unlike my wife, I am much more aware of symbolic nature of the mating. It is so evidently clear that she is not yours. Your role as a mate has been usurped. She prefers this much more virile black man. Wants him. Wants to share the most intimate possible thing with him. It hurts amazingly.
Yet, she is transformed. She is more woman and desirable than ever. Your love pounds in your chest as your needless pre-cum travels down your shaft. It portends that my release will occur impotently into my hand while his warms her and is absorbed by her. But you have never felt such arousal in the paradox.

I am not into the more kinky aspects like eating cream pies. But holding her hand knowing she carries his seed, holding her as she drifts to sleep, I know I have a role that cannot be replaced too.
So that is a perspective.

I really like your prospective and the way in which you described the feelings and activities of all the participants in the interaction of sexual enjoyment. I know as a cuckold, how you feel and agree that my desires are that she have the sensual rewards that she deserves. I grow harder as I see her lover cum in her and when she receives his potent seed.

I really like your prospective and the way in which you described the feelings and activities of all the participants in the interaction of sexual enjoyment. I know as a cuckold, how you feel and agree that my desires are that she have the sensual rewards that she deserves. I grow harder as I see her lover cum in her and when she receives his potent seed.
Always the best when the young black bulls fill Susans waiting hot wet pussy with their hot loads of cum. The more experienced studs really pump it into her to make sure some gets into her womb as well as her pussy. And Susan enjoys it so much when they cum inside her.

Back