Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Good description for Susan too accept her first BBC was on a beach on an island in the Caribbean while she was alone with a black guy. He pumped her full of cum and it was the best sex she had ( at the time ). The guy fucked her every day we were there and often more than once. This wasn't a planned setup for us but Susan was hooked on BBC from then on.

My wife has never allowed any of her BBC companions to cum inside her pussy although she's fucked a couple of lovers bareback On several occasions. One guy did but his condom split, much then my delight because I got sloppy seconds afterwards! Clearly I wouldn't object if they did, that's what she is there for, to take her lovers cum.

My ex wife used to allow t all the time, in fact there was nothing more she enjoyed than having her pussy filled with cum from different men!
Always thought it was an ego thing with Susan with several guys. One BBC was hot but several BBC made her "more" of a woman and stroked her ego that these guys wanted her pussy filled with their cum. She was "changed" too for a few days until the "whore" effects of the few studs subsided.

Do you think fucking a black guy made her a whore?
Not one. But it opened her to others. Then there were "groups" of friends and she would do all of them. Once she started fucking multiple black guys sometimes simultaneously then its not just slutty behavior. Clearly something had changed where it was not the same as the one on one and she was "stimulated" by their being more than one black stud. Some call it levels of sexual freedom for women

I feel there is no better excitement to this lifestyle than another man placing his seed deeper than a husband can place it in his wife. She married her husband but the passionate sex with this other man is so good that she is willing to take his seed. The best part is the husband is more than ok with that. and It's a win win.

The first time my wife let her guy cum inside her was when they met alone for the first time....which is amazing in itself. you guys have to let her see him alone and even encourage it ...a married wife taking a lover all alone in a bed with nothing between them. She told me that he asked her can he cum inside....and she said she had no defense but to summit and whisper yes.

The thought of her putting her panties back on then her tight jeans...with his seed deep inside her where I can place it... I imagine him holding her kissing her goodbye with his seed deep....her arms holding him....kissing him lovingly till they meet again.....then to drive home with his seed inside her is heart-pounding exciting.

It's very true, you have to be careful who you allow your wife to fuck. You must first have him give you a clearance by a reputable doctor that he is clean and not infected with anything harmful to her. When that hurtle is cleared there is no reason that he can't cum inside her and possibly impregnate her. The main consideration then is that she enjoy the sex and be satisfied.

anyone who plays uncovered is stupid - do u have any idea what kind of ******* is out there? it will ******* you !
It depends. Now I have a BBC lover and we are clean (analysis and visit the doctor). And I have an DIU, then is not possible to be pregnant. Then, if we are clean, and he is my lover, why not fuck bareback and feel his delicious cum?

Back