Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
It does not happen often w new guys, but I have seen my wife rip condom off new bulls in moments of passion and ask them to empty they seed deep inside her, I think is the hottest thing to witness as her cuckold, because it means she really is enjoying the sex and have a real connection with the guy. Usually they become regulars and yes all her regular bulls fuck my wife bare.

Always joked with her, telling her I would LOVE to let our regular BBC hookup cum DEEP in her wet pussy. I constantly told her if you would just try it one time that I would lick that creampie from her. I never believed she would do it if she never believed I would lick her pussy ever BBC filled her up with cum. But one night she knew he was about to explode inside of her and she told him to come inside of this pussy... the look in her eyes I could tell that it was amazing for her. And even though I was just joking it was so f****** hot for me to watch her completely surrender her little white pussy to that big black cock. When he climbed off of her and I could see the puddle of cum.... I went down on her and ran my tongue through it. Absolutely blowing her mind. Hell I couldn't even believe I had just done it. After that it was just knowing between the three of us that she was riding that black dick bareback and taking his load every time. And yes every single time I could not wait to run my tongue through it and lick every last drop out of her. Now I have no problem telling her and him both that I absolutely love the taste of him and swallowing his loan after sucking and licking it out of my gorgeous wife...

If you are a white wife having sexual intercourse with black men and you make them wear condoms or pull out, something is very, very wrong. Why are you having sex with them in the first place? I can't imagine any scenario except doing it bare and accepting the seed he gives you. Isn't this what you day dream about when you think about this? I know I do.

Having unprotected sex is a big part of the excitement of my wife fucking other men. We never know when or if she could be fertilized.
But, do you really, really want a baby? I also love the fantasy and the risk, but i don't want to actually get preg. Why not trying telling the black man that you are unprotected and that he needs to pull out, then midway, tell him it's okay, or ask you husband, can we let him...just this one time...it feels so good? I think the black stud will really get into it. Or, say that you've been trying to get preg, but you haven't been able to and the doctor's can't find anything wrong with your (white) husband. Tell your black man, he's welcome to give it a try (getting you preg).

Being on the pill, Lisa doesn't worry about getting pregnant. She always enjoys sex with her black lovers without condoms and encourages them to ejaculate inside her. I get my enjoyment from seeing her have great orgasms when they climax in her. She would never ask them to pull out, unless they wanted to ejaculate in her mouth or on her face.

If he actually gave me a choice, I think I would get bored of him, to be honest. I don't really think I want that as a choice. It should be his choice.
Black men want you pregnant. Its why they want no condoms. Its a matter of how much and how long the get to have sex with you before you get pregnant. Some have plans to move on to other women ( and make them pregnant. ( Its a big African chieftain thing. Many wives many ******* more power). So they want you pregnant sooner. Some enjoy fucking you. ( Many possible reasons ) and they want your pussy for more time. So getting you pregnant later is more preferrable.

Being on the pill, Lisa doesn't worry about getting pregnant. She always enjoys sex with her black lovers without condoms and encourages them to ejaculate inside her. I get my enjoyment from seeing her have great orgasms when they climax in her. She would never ask them to pull out, unless they wanted to ejaculate in her mouth or on her face.
. Us too

But, do you really, really want a baby? I also love the fantasy and the risk, but i don't want to actually get preg. Why not trying telling the black man that you are unprotected and that he needs to pull out, then midway, tell him it's okay, or ask you husband, can we let him...just this one time...it feels so good? I think the black stud will really get into it. Or, say that you've been trying to get preg, but you haven't been able to and the doctor's can't find anything wrong with your (white) husband. Tell your black man, he's welcome to give it a try (getting you preg).

perfect...
absolutely PERFECT

My wife told her best friend of our lifestyle....and I must say it was hard looking her in the eye for a while. She had gotten separated for a very brief time from her husband. I wondered if she would try a black lover at least once while separated because of what my wife was experiencing. She did....My wife warned her they don't like condoms and they don't pull out especially the younger ones...well she had a guy at her workplace do exactly that and she's pregnant. she told my wife that she was defenseless in asking him not to cum inside.

My wife told her best friend of our lifestyle....and I must say it was hard looking her in the eye for a while. She had gotten separated for a very brief time from her husband. I wondered if she would try a black lover at least once while separated because of what my wife was experiencing. She did....My wife warned her they don't like condoms and they don't pull out especially the younger ones...well she had a guy at her workplace do exactly that and she's pregnant. she told my wife that she was defenseless in asking him not to cum inside.

you said she was separated for a brief time
can we assume her husband took her back? knowing she is caring a black baby? hopefully he is a supportive cuckold now~!!!

you said she was separated for a brief time
can we assume her husband took her back? knowing she is caring a black baby? hopefully he is a supportive cuckold now~!!!
They were separated for only 6 weeks after 9 years of marriage...He couldn't get her pregnant for years so she knew it was her co-workers. He got her in only six weeks. they divorced because she wanted the baby he was devastated. And she is still with that guy too.

Her husband made a big mistake. I suppose that he just didn't have the constitution to accept the fact that she would have sex with another guy and a black guy at that. At least she has the baby, which is what she wanted in the first place. And now she has a black lover who will give her all the sexing that she can handle.

Back