Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I was a shy,dedicated,loyal white wife who would never consider being with any man outside my marriage.One night my husband brought his black friend home from work and left us alone while he jumped in the shower.The minute the water was on his buddy was all over me and I resisted being dedicated and much in love with my husband but he pulled me close and kissed me while he rubbed my pussy and worked his fingers inside my undies!He held me against the kitchen counter and rubbed my clit and kissed me passionately until my body trembled,I was gonna cum and I started kissing him back and he raised me up on the counter and ripped open the crotch of my underware and in seconds he had penetrated my pussy with the head of his huge,thick cock!So much longer and thicker than my husbands cock and he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me all the way on his cock and I gasped for air and cried out,scared my husband would hear!!!His friend held me there and fucked me so deep and hard and said,Im gonna cum in you and I said no please,but I kept fucking him frantically knowing he was gonna cum and he pushed my legs all the way open and said take it and I said,GIVE IT TO ME,CUM IN ME!!!And right then I felt him cumming in me gushing inside me and I wrapped my legs around him and I began cumming,it was all over our counter!Then we heard the shower shut off and I slid down and sucked his fine black cock clean of all our sticky cum and his work pal went and sat on our couch.After that night his friend would fuck me every chance he got and I began longing to feel it,it was incredible!Long story short,I began cucking my husband and now I have many black lovers and my pussy is black owned and my husband totally submits to these big strong black men fucking the piss out of me,his wife!!!I even have a black boyfriend outside my marriage and every black man I lay down with gets to fill my pussy with black baby seed!My husband actually encourages my infidelity and I get alot of black cock fucking me pretty regularly and they like to introduce me to new lovers!Every black man I know tries to make me pregnant but I think Im too old,yet Im still fertile so they keep hittin it trying to put a black baby in my belly!Ive come a long way from being a loyal,dedicated wife to my husband to wear I am now,a married,white whore that black guys fuck every chance they get!

I was a shy,dedicated,loyal white wife who would never consider being with any man outside my marriage.One night my husband brought his black friend home from work and left us alone while he jumped in the shower.The minute the water was on his buddy was all over me and I resisted being dedicated and much in love with my husband but he pulled me close and kissed me while he rubbed my pussy and worked his fingers inside my undies!He held me against the kitchen counter and rubbed my clit and kissed me passionately until my body trembled,I was gonna cum and I started kissing him back and he raised me up on the counter and ripped open the crotch of my underware and in seconds he had penetrated my pussy with the head of his huge,thick cock!So much longer and thicker than my husbands cock and he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me all the way on his cock and I gasped for air and cried out,scared my husband would hear!!!His friend held me there and fucked me so deep and hard and said,Im gonna cum in you and I said no please,but I kept fucking him frantically knowing he was gonna cum and he pushed my legs all the way open and said take it and I said,GIVE IT TO ME,CUM IN ME!!!And right then I felt him cumming in me gushing inside me and I wrapped my legs around him and I began cumming,it was all over our counter!Then we heard the shower shut off and I slid down and sucked his fine black cock clean of all our sticky cum and his work pal went and sat on our couch.After that night his friend would fuck me every chance he got and I began longing to feel it,it was incredible!Long story short,I began cucking my husband and now I have many black lovers and my pussy is black owned and my husband totally submits to these big strong black men fucking the piss out of me,his wife!!!I even have a black boyfriend outside my marriage and every black man I lay down with gets to fill my pussy with black baby seed!My husband actually encourages my infidelity and I get alot of black cock fucking me pretty regularly and they like to introduce me to new lovers!Every black man I know tries to make me pregnant but I think Im too old,yet Im still fertile so they keep hittin it trying to put a black baby in my belly!Ive come a long way from being a bbc loyal,dedicated wife to my husband to wear I am now,a married,white whore that black guys fuck every chance they get!

Pretty much covers how I became addicted to BBC also, and how much I changed after BBC!! It transforms white women to sex craving black cock NEEDING sluts!! J (the wife)

I was a shy,dedicated,loyal white wife who would never consider being with any man outside my marriage.One night my husband brought his black friend home from work and left us alone while he jumped in the shower.The minute the water was on his buddy was all over me and I resisted being dedicated and much in love with my husband but he pulled me close and kissed me while he rubbed my pussy and worked his fingers inside my undies!He held me against the kitchen counter and rubbed my clit and kissed me passionately until my body trembled,I was gonna cum and I started kissing him back and he raised me up on the counter and ripped open the crotch of my underware and in seconds he had penetrated my pussy with the head of his huge,thick cock!So much longer and thicker than my husbands cock and he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me all the way on his cock and I gasped for air and cried out,scared my husband would hear!!!His friend held me there and fucked me so deep and hard and said,Im gonna cum in you and I said no please,but I kept fucking him frantically knowing he was gonna cum and he pushed my legs all the way open and said take it and I said,GIVE IT TO ME,CUM IN ME!!!And right then I felt him cumming in me gushing inside me and I wrapped my legs around him and I began cumming,it was all over our counter!Then we heard the shower shut off and I slid down and sucked his fine black cock clean of all our sticky cum and his work pal went and sat on our couch.After that night his friend would fuck me every chance he got and I began longing to feel it,it was incredible!Long story short,I began cucking my husband and now I have many black lovers and my pussy is black owned and my husband totally submits to these big strong black men fucking the piss out of me,his wife!!!I even have a black boyfriend outside my marriage and every black man I lay down with gets to fill my pussy with black baby seed!My husband actually encourages my infidelity and I get alot of black cock fucking me pretty regularly and they like to introduce me to new lovers!Every black man I know tries to make me pregnant but I think Im too old,yet Im still fertile so they keep hittin it trying to put a black baby in my belly!Ive come a long way from being a loyal,dedicated wife to my husband to wear I am now,a married,white whore that black guys fuck every chance they get!
Good description for Susan too accept her first BBC was on a beach on an island in the Caribbean while she was alone with a black guy. He pumped her full of cum and it was the best sex she had ( at the time ). The guy fucked her every day we were there and often more than once. This wasn't a planned setup for us but Susan was hooked on BBC from then on.

Back