Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I think every white married woman at least once in her life while having a darker stronger lover deeper inside her than her husband can reach or touch her, making love to her like her husband could never.....and if at that moment he whispers in her ear while making that love bareback so deep says " can I stay inside you please" even if it was at extremely high-risk time.....while holding him lovingly knowing it's high-risk time will whisper back in his ear lovingly "yes" at that very moment she feels him release his baby making seed deep. Heaven.

ladies am I wrong?
I think 9 out of 10 married women would say yes!At that point its almost imposible to say no!I say yes all the time,hell I say yes every time as every white woman should!

Perhaps for many women it is the feeling of her lover cuming inside her that is the apex of her passion with him. Yes she would cum, yes she loved to be fucked and feel her lovers cock filling her, moving inside her, his swollen cock stretching her as he thrusts in deep and hard. But that final thrust deep into her as his cock swells and pulses as he filled her with his hot seed was what my wife enjoyed most. With over twenty lovers that I knew of, all the caressing and kisses and intense passionate bonding of there naked bodies was culminated by the jets and flow of his hot semen into her willing pussy....

I think every white married woman at least once in her life while having a darker stronger lover deeper inside her than her husband can reach or touch her, making love to her like her husband could never.....and if at that moment he whispers in her ear while making that love bareback so deep says " can I stay inside you please" even if it was at extremely high-risk time.....while holding him lovingly knowing it's high-risk time will whisper back in his ear lovingly "yes" at that very moment she feels him release his baby making seed deep. Heaven.

ladies am I wrong?
I would say most likely you would be right if we were honest

Yes, once we have carefully selected a lover for her and we are comfortable enough with him to meet for a date, its understood and a given her goal is his large cock inside her pussy and him cumming inside her to seal the deal. Since thats not my job anymore, she naturally now seeks out a replacement cock and cum for her, which is one reason he is there. And since we are going all the way, she wants a large cock that will fill her pussy up nicely with cum.

Back