Lady's have you helped a friend go black

To be honest I've had mixed reactions off my friends who know what I do. Although I have convinced one to get off with another man, he was white so doesn't fully count!
My best success though has been my younger sister, she's five years younger than me, married with two young children. As some people may remember on here, my sister is the one who let the cat out the bag to my family a couple of Christmases ago. My mom saw my QoS tattoo and asked about it, my sister couldn't wait to tell her. My mom didn't approve. My sister then proceeded to make fun of my hubby to me for a little time after.
So I worked on my sister for a bit, showing her what a good time I was having, how I could go with guys and hubby happy etc. Sisters mood changed, she got more curious about black guys etc. It helped that unlike me (I'd had 2 bf before I met hubby) my sis hadn't been with anybody else before she got married.
She asked to tag along one night, we had a lot to *******, I met a couple of guys I knew and we ended up back at a guys place. I could hear my sis getting off with a black guy in the other room, and when the door was opened could see her lying there, naked and sweaty. I knew the guy she was with, he was a friend of a guy I knew and I'd had a drunken fuck with him some time before.
My sister loved it, although since then she didn't have the courage to try and get her husband interested, so as far as I know she's not done it again (unless keeping it secret!). I'm happy she's tried black and it means she's not be able to make fun of me or hubby again!
i imagine your bro in law and sis` husband follow your postings on this site, hehe. o_O
What a revenge for her outing you to the family! :D

My woman is from east europe so when her and her friend travelled to america for study they made a plan to fuck black guys while they were there since nobody back home would find out and they wouldnt be judged etc... anyway long story short they met some guys while there and after clubbing with them went home with some of them, one thing led to another and she gets on her knees and gets his cock out and is so shocked by the size of it that she gets scared and cant go through with it (so she says) , she says it stopped there but i like to think she sucked him off and swallowed etc.. however she can her friend getting fucked hard in the next room and cant believe how much she is screaming while being fucked.. they both had boyfriends back home who never found out about this and it took her a while to tell me about it and its my favorite story always asking her if she fucked him and she sticks to her story.. point is that these two girl set out on a mission to fuck black cock and its such a turn on knowing that her and her friend had boyfriends back home but they craved black cock so bad they didnt care!

a girl had a crush on me for years . we kept in touch .shes mexican,married with 2 *******.and i told her about my wife fucking black guys . she was never into black guys till i told her how my wife loved the sex. so one day she told me a new guy got hired at her school. he was a muscular black guy. and she told me that they started flirting and she sucked his dick at work. after that she always talked about being with him and wanting to have bi racial *******.
TRUE STORY lol

Haven't tried it yet myself. Am I missing out? Seriously, is it that good?
I wish I could put into words what it feels like to cum so hard for so long. Just imagine a cock the size of your are pushing into your pussy. I couldn't breathe for a few minutes, then after cumming non stop for an hour my Bull had to help me stand and walk from the bed into the living room where we sat naked talked had wine as he caressed my back. It was just round one lol. After three rounds I was numb and sooo satisfied.

Last edited:
tumblr_o6bdromvoh1uyakimo1_500-jpg.1519079

Well, I am a guy but have helped 5 ladies get started including my ex and was there to watch all at least the first time and more with some. Also add my 2 ex-stepdaughters to that mix!!
Dam u got your stepdaughter to do it that's bad ass u got pics of her

I have a cute female cousin called Jess who is much younger than me. In fact, she's only 18. Jess is from the country. In the summer she got accepted into a college that's near to my house. Two months ago my uncle James sent Jess to live with my wife and I because he didn't want his angelic ******* to be "corrupted by liberals, lesbians and Blacks" on campus.

Tonight I watched with penis-in-hand as my wife took down Jess's panties and guided a massive Black cock into her cunt. So much unadulterated pleasure then followed, particularly for my wife & Jess and the Nigerian student with whom they mated. Jess came five times in just two hours. It was such a turn on to watch Jess speaking to her racist daddy on the phone while giving head to the Nigerian dude's Black monster-cock. My wife called him. He had no idea what his ******* was doing while she was on the phone to him!

It took months of cajoling and persuading to "corrupt" my cutey-pie country cousin, but we got there in the end. And it was oh-so worth it. Well, to tell you the truth it was my wife who "converted" Jess. She's so adept and skillful at getting people to do what she wants them to do. The young Nigerian gentleman had never had a white Virgin before, so he took Jess's panties as a trophy!

Jess just went to the store and bought some Plan B" tablets because she doesn't want to get pregnant just yet, but my wife is slowly encouraging her to avoid contraception in future. She already persuaded her that condoms are a bad idea.

Back