Lady's have you helped a friend go black

None since getting into this lifestyle. But in HS and college I dated a majority of black guys and some of my gf's usually wound up hooking up with my bf's friends. Also happened with some of the white guys I dated too, it was not a racial thing at the time.

I've set up a couple of my friends with their fist black guy and I also set up my younger sister. They were all very interested after hearing of my experiences. Plus I wanted to make sure they had their first experience with a guy who would take good care of them.

you are a good friend...ive had a lot of girls refer me to their friends after we had sex because it was 100% more intense and satisfying than any other guy they had been with before.

To be honest I've had mixed reactions off my friends who know what I do. Although I have convinced one to get off with another man, he was white so doesn't fully count!
My best success though has been my younger sister, she's five years younger than me, married with two young children. As some people may remember on here, my sister is the one who let the cat out the bag to my family a couple of Christmases ago. My mom saw my QoS tattoo and asked about it, my sister couldn't wait to tell her. My mom didn't approve. My sister then proceeded to make fun of my hubby to me for a little time after.
So I worked on my sister for a bit, showing her what a good time I was having, how I could go with guys and hubby happy etc. Sisters mood changed, she got more curious about black guys etc. It helped that unlike me (I'd had 2 bf before I met hubby) my sis hadn't been with anybody else before she got married.
She asked to tag along one night, we had a lot to *******, I met a couple of guys I knew and we ended up back at a guys place. I could hear my sis getting off with a black guy in the other room, and when the door was opened could see her lying there, naked and sweaty. I knew the guy she was with, he was a friend of a guy I knew and I'd had a drunken fuck with him some time before.
My sister loved it, although since then she didn't have the courage to try and get her husband interested, so as far as I know she's not done it again (unless keeping it secret!). I'm happy she's tried black and it means she's not be able to make fun of me or hubby again!
You're a piece of ******* for letting her make fun of your husband in the first place.

Back