Lady's have you helped a friend go black

If all QoS/Hotwifes could persuade one woman each year to go black the number of of blacked women would double in a year and in ten years it would be 1000 times more blacked woman . All theoretical and unrealistic but it helps to spread the good practice of interracial sex.

I have a former coworker that is a QoS and have two black babies. She have been a great inspiration and help to me. I have yet to be the same inspiration and help to anyone but I am sure I will get my friends to at least try black cock in the future. I already have plans for BBC parties and such. :)

Only one really although plenty have asked about my lifestyle so maybe they've dipped their toe in the water elsewhere.
My then lover was asking me to set hie nephew up following his relationship break down. A stunning piece of married was always asking me about my experiences at work in a girlie giggly way. I suggested she come out with me and my boyfriend one evening, of course it was a complete trap. My lover bought his nephew round as we were getting ready to "go out" I'd already plyed her with plenty of presseco, I suggested me and my fella go get a take away and left the two youngsters in my flat. As I drove away I expressed a bit of guilt to my lover and he said don't worry about it he'll already be fucking here. We return an hour or so later and from the state of her hair and missing hold ups it was obvious that things had progressed lol

Yes. I've helped a married friend get into this life style. It went very well for her overall and she's still in the lifestyle. Her husband is aware now and is more open to it.
I'm so glad that you help other girls to black! I think that it's best that they are introduced definitely BEFORE her white hubby knocks her up .. as BBCs belong deep inside a white girl's cunt!

I never helped any married friends of ours. Live in the wrong region. But I do hear true stories of women who did it. In fact, a recommendation of women is better than husbands' attempts to lead their wives astray. My close personal friend, a lady of 45, a teacher with impeccable reputation, went with her husband and another couple to a French nudist resort last year. All attempts by her husband to convince her to try sex with black partners there were useless. But then one day her lady friend arranged for the two of them to visit a party without their husbands. That's where she had her sex with a black guy. And continued to untill the end of their stay. I know this because my friend told me about her experience in so many graphic detais, actually trying to convince me to follow her suit. Shenty
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back