Lady's have you helped a friend go black

I'm assuming you're military? I just knew you all were screwing like minks - LOL. When I was in the military (years ago) I believe nearly every female I knew in the military was screwing black guys and so with all of the women in the military today it must be a fucking orgy!
There was always some type of gangbang or women fucking multiple men at parties when I was in the military, my gf at the time and myself were in the military and she fucked multiple guys at parties and in the dorms! We were always invited to parties!

On Thursday I will introduce an employee of mine to black cock. It will be pretty tame, me in a bedroom with a guy and her in another bedroom with her guy. I'm hoping she turns into as big a slut as I am, would be nice to have a "partner in crime". She is single.
That same girl is getting her second black cock experience tonight. She is very eager as she has called me twice this mourning to check when we leave. The "freak meter" will be turned up a tad tonight.

I managed to drag my friend on a double date with with a couple of black guys she's younger than me 20 skinny pale redhead but with nice boobs and butt the date went well so we went back to their apartment and fucking on different couches in the same room.

Was that one experience for her enough to want her to have sex with more black guys.. And if you don't mind me asking, was she the only girlfriend you've helped go black..?

Was that one experience for her enough to want her to have sex with more black guys.. And if you don't mind me asking, was she the only girlfriend you've helped go black..?
She's the first, she's a younger person I work with, I was worried if she was going to feel pressured into doing stuff but guy she ended up fucking was very respectful and pulled out when she asked (didn't have condoms) I definitely think she wants to try again from what she said to me.

That same girl is getting her second black cock experience tonight. She is very eager as she has called me twice this mourning to check when we leave. The "freak meter" will be turned up a tad tonight.
My young friend had her second experience last night. Even though it did get a little freakier, she really got into it. I would say it's safe to say she has joined the "club"

My young friend had her second experience last night. Even though it did get a little freakier, she really got into it. I would say it's safe to say she has joined the "club"

It doesn't surprise me for you to say that it's safe to say she has joined the "club". I've talked a number of my friends into going black and I've never had anyone come back to me with any regrets. All of them have went back for more, most of them have continued on to be black exclusive like myself. The only ones who haven't went exclusively are the married girls, but even those women are still very active with black lovers..

It doesn't surprise me for you to say that it's safe to say she has joined the "club". I've talked a number of my friends into going black and I've never had anyone come back to me with any regrets. All of them have went back for more, most of them have continued on to be black exclusive like myself. The only ones who haven't went exclusively are the married girls, but even those women are still very active with black lovers..
She got a taste of 2 men at a time, a little bit with another woman. She is well on her way, I did give her a talk about being carefull though on the way home. She's only 22.

I've set up a couple of my friends with their fist black guy and I also set up my younger sister. They were all very interested after hearing of my experiences. Plus I wanted to make sure they had their first experience with a guy who would take good care of them.
That`s very nice of you. i find it very important to try make the first experience a pleasant one in order for them to come back for more eagerly. After all as a friend you want them to have good experiences, don`t you. ;)

To be honest I've had mixed reactions off my friends who know what I do. Although I have convinced one to get off with another man, he was white so doesn't fully count!
My best success though has been my younger sister, she's five years younger than me, married with two young children. As some people may remember on here, my sister is the one who let the cat out the bag to my family a couple of Christmases ago. My mom saw my QoS tattoo and asked about it, my sister couldn't wait to tell her. My mom didn't approve. My sister then proceeded to make fun of my hubby to me for a little time after.
So I worked on my sister for a bit, showing her what a good time I was having, how I could go with guys and hubby happy etc. Sisters mood changed, she got more curious about black guys etc. It helped that unlike me (I'd had 2 bf before I met hubby) my sis hadn't been with anybody else before she got married.
She asked to tag along one night, we had a lot to *******, I met a couple of guys I knew and we ended up back at a guys place. I could hear my sis getting off with a black guy in the other room, and when the door was opened could see her lying there, naked and sweaty. I knew the guy she was with, he was a friend of a guy I knew and I'd had a drunken fuck with him some time before.
My sister loved it, although since then she didn't have the courage to try and get her husband interested, so as far as I know she's not done it again (unless keeping it secret!). I'm happy she's tried black and it means she's not be able to make fun of me or hubby again!

To be honest I've had mixed reactions off my friends who know what I do. Although I have convinced one to get off with another man, he was white so doesn't fully count!
My best success though has been my younger sister, she's five years younger than me, married with two young children. As some people may remember on here, my sister is the one who let the cat out the bag to my family a couple of Christmases ago. My mom saw my QoS tattoo and asked about it, my sister couldn't wait to tell her. My mom didn't approve. My sister then proceeded to make fun of my hubby to me for a little time after.
So I worked on my sister for a bit, showing her what a good time I was having, how I could go with guys and hubby happy etc. Sisters mood changed, she got more curious about black guys etc. It helped that unlike me (I'd had 2 bf before I met hubby) my sis hadn't been with anybody else before she got married.
She asked to tag along one night, we had a lot to *******, I met a couple of guys I knew and we ended up back at a guys place. I could hear my sis getting off with a black guy in the other room, and when the door was opened could see her lying there, naked and sweaty. I knew the guy she was with, he was a friend of a guy I knew and I'd had a drunken fuck with him some time before.
My sister loved it, although since then she didn't have the courage to try and get her husband interested, so as far as I know she's not done it again (unless keeping it secret!). I'm happy she's tried black and it means she's not be able to make fun of me or hubby again!
After her experience she won't make fun of you and your husband again! And it was not funny that you have another lifestyle, that you are more open minded

082 (2).jpg

After her experience she won't make fun of you and your husband again! And it was not funny that you have another lifestyle, that you are more open minded

View attachment 1231132
Thank you! Yes, shes had to keep very quiet about it since. And you're right, if people are brave enough to try new lifestyle choices, others should respect their decision. X

She should respect you as the brave and open minded woman you are. I hope that you're proud of your lifestyle. A woman who cucks her husband interracially deserves a LOT of respect.

View attachment 1231162
Yes, I'm very proud of what I've done over last few years. To go from a shy lady, very inexperienced, to meeting black guys in bars or from the internet for sex, then trying new sexual experiences, I feel amazing. I genuinely think every white wife should try this lifestyle at some level.
By the way, the pictures you're posting with the pregnant ladies are lovely! X

Yes, I'm very proud of what I've done over last few years. To go from a shy lady, very inexperienced, to meeting black guys in bars or from the internet for sex, then trying new sexual experiences, I feel amazing. I genuinely think every white wife should try this lifestyle at some level.
By the way, the pictures you're posting with the pregnant ladies are lovely! X
You have had a terrific personal development. It's fantastic that you contact black guys and let them fuck you. So many women wish they had the same courage.

When women talk badly about QoS it's because they are either jealous or too weak to let a black male fuck them. Men who look down on it are afraid of female sexuality, they are weak.

I admire your female sexuality, your female power. It's such a beautiful thing in life.

You're right every woman should try the lifestyle. They would be satisfied in a way they have never experienced before.

haley_reed_54.jpg

Back