Lady's have you helped a friend go black

full
I love looking at big black cocks but I would rather feel one in my ass and mouth.

It's a great gesture for white girls who just discovered the thrill of black cock to help her gfs to get their first black cock. I applaud witebabes that found black cock and campaign tirelessly to get her gfs , sister or even her own brother's wife to give in to a black dude that wahts to fuck her.
I could not agree more

A co-worker introduced me to my first black man. From there it was about a year later that I introduced a friend into this world. She then introduced her friend. We have joined each other and our partners at one time or another.
Its stories like this that let me know black cock is taking over, and black cock is superior to white

I've helped a number of women, both personal friends and by chatting with curious women who write to me. No, I can't ever be sure about the ones through internet chat but most of the time, I can sort out the real people from the fakes.. But there's nothing more exciting that helping a personal friend who you know for sure about her going black. In fact, I myself was converted by my own best friend.. Long story.

Tell us your story!

Back