Lady's have you helped a friend go black

I have a cute female cousin called Jess who is much younger than me. In fact, she's only 18. Jess is from the country. In the summer she got accepted into a college that's near to my house. Two months ago my uncle James sent Jess to live with my wife and I because he didn't want his angelic ******* to be "corrupted by liberals, lesbians and Blacks" on campus.

Tonight I watched with penis-in-hand as my wife took down Jess's panties and guided a massive Black cock into her cunt. So much unadulterated pleasure then followed, particularly for my wife & Jess and the Nigerian student with whom they mated. Jess came five times in just two hours. It was such a turn on to watch Jess speaking to her racist daddy on the phone while giving head to the Nigerian dude's Black monster-cock. My wife called him. He had no idea what his ******* was doing while she was on the phone to him!

It took months of cajoling and persuading to "corrupt" my cutey-pie country cousin, but we got there in the end. And it was oh-so worth it. Well, to tell you the truth it was my wife who "converted" Jess. She's so adept and skillful at getting people to do what she wants them to do. The young Nigerian gentleman had never had a white Virgin before, so he took Jess's panties as a trophy!

Jess just went to the store and bought some Plan B" tablets because she doesn't want to get pregnant just yet, but my wife is slowly encouraging her to avoid contraception in future. She already persuaded her that condoms are a bad idea.
Interesting story.

As others, I can't verify results, but after lengthy chats and encouragement, got word back of success. Lots of discussion from there convinced me the 2 have indeed given in to black fucking and appreciate the encouragement. Still telling me of their experiences.

As others, I can't verify results, but after lengthy chats and encouragement, got word back of success. Lots of discussion from there convinced me the 2 have indeed given in to black fucking and appreciate the encouragement. Still telling me of their experiences.
That's great to hear. Are they married or singles.?

ec72805a-38d7-4b6b-a42f-73ef9d709a1d-gif.1527436

I have a cute female cousin called Jess who is much younger than me. In fact, she's only 18. Jess is from the country. In the summer she got accepted into a college that's near to my house. Two months ago my uncle James sent Jess to live with my wife and I because he didn't want his angelic ******* to be "corrupted by liberals, lesbians and Blacks" on campus.

Tonight I watched with penis-in-hand as my wife took down Jess's panties and guided a massive Black cock into her cunt. So much unadulterated pleasure then followed, particularly for my wife & Jess and the Nigerian student with whom they mated. Jess came five times in just two hours. It was such a turn on to watch Jess speaking to her racist daddy on the phone while giving head to the Nigerian dude's Black monster-cock. My wife called him. He had no idea what his ******* was doing while she was on the phone to him!

It took months of cajoling and persuading to "corrupt" my cutey-pie country cousin, but we got there in the end. And it was oh-so worth it. Well, to tell you the truth it was my wife who "converted" Jess. She's so adept and skillful at getting people to do what she wants them to do. The young Nigerian gentleman had never had a white Virgin before, so he took Jess's panties as a trophy!

Jess just went to the store and bought some Plan B" tablets because she doesn't want to get pregnant just yet, but my wife is slowly encouraging her to avoid contraception in future. She already persuaded her that condoms are a bad idea.
Good job. Can you help me convert my lady

yeah I call bullshit on this one

Back