Lady's have you helped a friend go black

My best friend helped me into it so it's like I'm obligated to help talk our other friends into it also.. and I must add that we've been highly successful with both married and single girlfriends.. I've also left myself very open on the internet about talking with other white women who are curious.. Although it is the internet and I can never actually confirm if the person I'm chatting with is actually sincere or not, but through a number of messaging back and forth, I've helped a number of women go from fantasy to reality with black men and when I get that message that they've "finally done it", it gives me a very gratifying feeling that makes it worth all my time and efforts..

Wonderful story.

I never helped any married friends of ours. Live in the wrong region. But I do hear true stories of women who did it. In fact, a recommendation of women is better than husbands' attempts to lead their wives astray. My close personal friend, a lady of 45, a teacher with impeccable reputation, went with her husband and another couple to a French nudist resort last year. All attempts by her husband to convince her to try sex with black partners there were useless. But then one day her lady friend arranged for the two of them to visit a party without their husbands. That's where she had her sex with a black guy. And continued to untill the end of their stay. I know this because my friend told me about her experience in so many graphic detais, actually trying to convince me to follow her suit. Shenty

Reference my post #80. My wife is meeting with our friends wife next week to take her to lunch for her birthday. I told her she should bring it up then and see what happens. She said she will. We'll see!!

In the course of my life I have helped 5 women go black. Of those 5, I know for sure that 3 of them have turned their best friends on to BBC as well. So overall, I'd say I've helped with at least 10 white women so far! Oh, and yes, most of them are married and now cuckolding their hubbies! TOO HOT! :blackheart::hot::bigsmile:
!!!!!! gasp ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've set up a couple of my friends with their fist black guy and I also set up my younger sister. They were all very interested after hearing of my experiences. Plus I wanted to make sure they had their first experience with a guy who would take good care of them.
The first experience is very important especially if the male is large. A large cock can be extremely enjoyable but if the recipient is nervous or scared the experience can be very unpleasant if the owner of the cock isn't considerate. First time around I usually put my partner on top and let her control how mush she gets and how she gets it. Most women are capable of handling a good deal more cock than they realize they just need the chance to find out in a pleasant way

I helped 19 in Iraq and 17 of them were married and it wasn't hard to make them accept coz they were already wanting that but scared to try, and in states I helped only 6 and they were much easier, except one of them , she was real red neck from Alabama and she was so racist but when she did it she was so slutty.
I'm assuming you're military? I just knew you all were screwing like minks - LOL. When I was in the military (years ago) I believe nearly every female I knew in the military was screwing black guys and so with all of the women in the military today it must be a fucking orgy!

Back