Lady's have you helped a friend go black

A group that is relatively closed is the best way to go. In the group that i am in I have a nice variety of partners, they have a nice selection of bulls. We all know each other to varying degrees. STD's aren't a major concern, we all get checked a couple of times a years. If one of the women would like to pull a train there are always more than enough bulls available to fulfill any woman's needs. If I would like a woman or two to spend a few hours with it is easily arranged. You seem to be building toward that. May your bulls and your orgasms be many!

I always enjoy reading your posts Torpedo... Your comments and ideas are very similar to mine,.. Even your group has ver similarities to our small group of very close friends.. So, thanks for all your comments..

Sounds like my situation!
The reason that most people have sex outside their marriage is for pleasure. When you are familiar with your partner(s) and you are confident that you are going to have a great experience you are much more likely to have a great experience. When you don't have to worry about getting the crap beat out of you, or contracting and STD and your partner knows all the buttons to push it can make getting AFO (all fucked out) easy and fun.

I have so much admiration for young white females (non cuckolds) conspiring against their white hubbys and bfs to sneak out for girls night out to get black cock. How shocking it has to be for a whiteguy who for ages believed whitegirls are too afraid to make any outlandish decision without a whiteboys by her side.

I personally fell onto a black man at a night out, I put my hands out to save myself and felt a mound of meat in his pants. I said, sorry for my actions to him after a few moments I let go of his mound and asked for his number? He said that I wont need a mobile! Just take hold of any BBC and he will help himself to pussy! Mine I hope, My friend witnessed the holding and asked could she have a feel tooo, does this count?

I always enjoy reading your posts Torpedo... Your comments and ideas are very similar to mine,.. Even your group has ver similarities to our small group of very close friends.. So, thanks for all your comments..
When I first started visiting this site I thought the group I belonged to was rather unique. There seems to be at least a couple of other groups represented here. I really think it is the best of all worlds. Any male or female can have just about any sexual experience they desire, with a minimal concern about STD's, pregnancy, crazies, or any other negative things. I think the strength of of the group is that women must agree to admit new women and the bulls must agree to admit new bulls.

I am curious how many of you that "helped"/seduced....were there when it happened/watched. Come on be honest no fake stories. Just the real deal.
You know every one here loves how crazy women can be or get, no matter what it is they lust for. Well almost every thing ...lol

Well, I am a guy but have helped 5 ladies get started including my ex and was there to watch all at least the first time and more with some. Also add my 2 ex-stepdaughters to that mix!!

I am curious how many of you that "helped"/seduced....were there when it happened/watched. Come on be honest no fake stories. Just the real deal.
You know every one here loves how crazy women can be or get, no matter what it is they lust for. Well almost every thing ...lol
Women discuss their lives in a lot more detail than most men realize. I would not be be surprised that quite a few women have helped a friend with a sexual problem. It should be noted though that most women use their female friends as sounding boards not necessarily as a source to the solution if a problem.

I helped 19 in Iraq and 17 of them were married and it wasn't hard to make them accept coz they were already wanting that but scared to try, and in states I helped only 6 and they were much easier, except one of them , she was real red neck from Alabama and she was so racist but when she did it she was so slutty.

Back