Lady's have you helped a friend go black

It's great that young whiteladies will get involved to help their friends try bbc. I chatted with a 20 y/o white girl that got her best friend( her brother's wife) to go black. She said now her sister in law fucks black guys regular behind brother's back.[/QUOTE
It's great that young whiteladies will get involved to help their friends try bbc. I chatted with a 20 y/o white girl that got her best friend( her brother's wife) to go black. She said now her sister in law fucks black guys regular behind brother's back.

there will be a nice hot spot in hell for cheaters

Ok so have any of you helped a nother lady go black if so how did it go and was she married

Ssshhhhh! I don't mind telling you, but I don't want anyone else to know! OK!
Yes, I did! I told my twin sister, Penny, about my encounter with Edwin and all that it entailed, even the size of his manhood and how he handled it! (Hubby and I have posted all about that elsewhere on this site if you're interested) this was almost a year after Edwin gave me my first strange, albeit, BBC. Penny had been divorced almost two years at that time and hadn't dated in all that time. Anyway, we took Penny on business trip with us, met up with Edwin and his brother, Eduard, and as they say, the rest is history!

I have helped a few women try black cock but I never actually tried to talk anyone into doing it. Mostly I just told them how good it was and the things that they would feel. I helped my youngest sister go black and she later had 2 bi-racial sons. My next to youngest sister was ******* and fucked by 2 black guys to get her pregnant. It was revenge for her divorce from her first husband and the guys were friends of her ex-husband. When I was living with Jamal the 2 of them would come stay weekends and sometimes more just so they could fuck the black guys that hung with Jamal.
I still say that until you have had sex with a black man with a big cock that you have not really had sex.

Phyliss

I have helped a few women try black cock but I never actually tried to talk anyone into doing it. Mostly I just told them how good it was and the things that they would feel. I helped my youngest sister go black and she later had 2 bi-racial sons. My next to youngest sister was ******* and fucked by 2 black guys to get her pregnant. It was revenge for her divorce from her first husband and the guys were friends of her ex-husband. When I was living with Jamal the 2 of them would come stay weekends and sometimes more just so they could fuck the black guys that hung with Jamal.
I still say that until you have had sex with a black man with a big cock that you have not really had sex.

Phyliss
That's lovely. You are a true friend

Do any of their husbands know and participate? What are your thoughts on non-wimpy husbands who enjoy watching their wives having sex with black men? Do you look down on them, or think it's cool?

My husband is not a wimp and loves to watch only. I enjoy him watching. I would never look down on him I love him with all my heart.

Last edited:
Back