Ladies, what does black cum taste like?

Water Mellon, fried chicken and turnip greens, What did you expect. Any mans sperm is affected by his diet. It has nothing to do with skin color.
I'm sure that is so, I both observed and participated in the proof. A adult game played at one swinger club we frequented. One of the three who allowed black males to attend. Eight blind folded females seated on chairs while a guy holding his cock in your mouth to be sucked to completion. I was in a chair twice. The three black males were the game and the females were not allowed to touch the male jacking off into her mouth. The question was the color of the cock you sucked. It was played four times when we were there. Only two correct guesses and one winner admitted she got it right because of the aftershave lotion worn. She had been with him several times in threesomes and it was not a common lotion.
The significant thing of interest to many on this forum would i think be the female selection. You had to volunteer to get a seat. The thing i noticed was my not being seated twice because females who i knew had never been with any of the black men dropped their names into the bowl. I always wondered if that game was a opportunity to cross that invisible line.

Water Mellon, fried chicken and turnip greens, What did you expect. Any mans sperm is affected by his diet. It has nothing to do with skin color.
I'm sure that is so, I both observed and participated in the proof. A adult game played at one swinger club we frequented. One of the three who allowed black males to attend. Eight blind folded females seated on chairs while a guy holding his cock in your mouth to be sucked to completion. I was in a chair twice. The three black males were the game and the females were not allowed to touch the male jacking off into her mouth. The question was the color of the cock you sucked. It was played four times when we were there. Only two correct guesses and one winner admitted she got it right because of the aftershave lotion worn. She had been with him several times in threesomes and it was not a common lotion.
The significant thing of interest to many on this forum would i think be the female selection. You had to volunteer to get a seat. The thing i noticed was my not being seated twice because females who i knew had never been with any of the black men dropped their names into the bowl. I always wondered if that game was a opportunity to cross that invisible line.

My wife has yet to taste black cum.
She thinks that the taste is different... I told her that it depends on what the man eats, like the hundreds of white cocks that she has been sucking to this day. what do you think?

I honestly don't know, as many bbc loads of cum that I've swallowed I've always deep throated them taking cum down my throat! The only time I get a little taste is the clean up after many cream pies! My favorite is after my bulls leave after 2-4 hours of none stop sex, totally drained, my husband reclaiming me ,he cums in me then l happily clean up the mixture of his & bbc cum. I'm full of cum, it's obsorbing into my body as I sleep cuddled in my husband's arms, content

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 11
Back