Ladies only: Did seeing your husband suck cock change your view of him?

It never actually happened, but a frequent sexual fantasy my ex-wife and I engaged in was me sucking and/or getting fucked by a big hard cock. I would have loved for her to watch me actually do it, and more so, for the two of us watch each other sucking and being fucked by some well-hung dominant black men.
How many white couples here have, or would like to, get a group of BBCs to fuck and spit-roast the two of you to exhaustion?

I think it's humiliating and demeaning when my husband
sucks Black Dick, however I know he doesn't feel that way
because of the enjoyment he gets from sucking on a cock,
especially a Black Cock. I find it arousing and exciting
watching him take a dick in his mouth, deep throating it
like the cuckold faggot he really is.
my cuckold husband.jpg

My hubby has no interest in that, but would do it if i asked, to please me. He likes the humiliation of his penis because hes a funny guy and its how he copes. They say sex isnt a big deal, but if he denied me pleasure at all, im sure it would be different and id be without or gone.

It never actually happened, but a frequent sexual fantasy my ex-wife and I engaged in was me sucking and/or getting fucked by a big hard cock. I would have loved for her to watch me actually do it, and more so, for the two of us watch each other sucking and being fucked by some well-hung dominant black men.
How many white couples here have, or would like to, get a group of BBCs to fuck and spit-roast the two of you to exhaustion?
Sounds hot.. wife has watched me suck all her lovers' cocks, and kiss their balls with him inside her .. she has joked about her next lover f*cking me in the ass .. ! .. although I said she must lube me properly.. we are currently in between lovers ... we shall see what happens next..

My hubby has no interest in that, but would do it if i asked, to please me. He likes the humiliation of his penis because hes a funny guy and its how he copes. They say sex isnt a big deal, but if he denied me pleasure at all, im sure it would be different and id be without or gone.

Sounds a great guy ... and you should do it!

Cuck-Training.png
For me it was quite important, to show my cuckold hubby his place in our relationship. So degrading him, was a big part of my transformation training to make a real cuckold of him. This was quite a big work, because when we started he was absolutely not in the cuckold game. It was a shock for him when I told him after 20 year of marriage that he never never was albe to satisfy my sexual needs. And that my first orgasm i got from a black co-worker I cheated him with. Fortuneatly, his co-worker is a really dominant and expierenced bull, so after a while he told me everything about cuckolding and I was really aroused about that lifestyle. To make a long story short, this bull guided my to transform my hubby in a cuckold. He got caged, denied, became a never inside. And to show him that he is no longer the male in our relationship I ******* him to suck my strap-on, which was quite hard for him. Then I started to pegging him, which was really a hard piece of work. But this really lets him surrender, and after that I his my slave and do anything I told him. So it was not hard for him, when I ask him to suck and to clean my bull, before and have we have sex. To be honest, he started to like it and now he also swallows when by bull came in his mouth. What a little slutty bitch he became.

Trying to arrange this now 😻

My wife says she doesn't want to see me submitting to a bull orally because it would forever change her view of me as a masculine man. Ladies - and please guys let the ladies respond - did seeing your husband orally service your bull change your view of him?
my wife/mistriss loved seeing me enjoy it in my mouth. We played with a few together. She's dying to see me with a BBC, but so far, the ones she has on her speed dial won't play with me. I have to watch and clean up or wait some where else. One guy even told me, I'm better than my wife is at it. I swallow every time.

Back