Ladies!! is anal sex must for you during sex or just optional or no way at all??

All this talk about anal. Do any of you women take the proper steps in cleaning out your rectums before anal? Even then you never go from anal to vaginal sex without thoroughly cleaning your penis or making sure you use a condom for anal. Very easy to transfer bad bacteria from anus to vagina. WHY DO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE TAUGHT THE IMPORTANCE OF WIPING FROM FRONT TO BACK AFTER THEY PEE.

All this talk about anal. Do any of you women take the proper steps in cleaning out your rectums before anal? Even then you never go from anal to vaginal sex without thoroughly cleaning your penis or making sure you use a condom for anal. Very easy to transfer bad bacteria from anus to vagina. WHY DO YOU THINK WOMEN ARE TAUGHT THE IMPORTANCE OF WIPING FROM FRONT TO BACK AFTER THEY PEE.

But even then, as I always say . . . if you're gonna fuck a lot of pretty girls in the ass, you're gonna have to "take a little *******" every now and again . . . after all, it's called a "poop chute" for a reason :ROFLMAO:

May be you are right..but I used to butt fuck and vagina fuck with my ex,,like every five minutes I used to change from vagina to ass vice Versa...I never got any infection 🤔🤔

May be you are right..but I used to butt fuck and vagina fuck with my ex,,like every five minutes I used to change from vagina to ass vice Versa...I never got any infection 🤔🤔

The issue is more for the woman and not the man . . . don't do ass to mouth/pussy before cleaning your dick if you were in her butt hole bare . . . I always use a condom for anal sex unless it's a steady girlfriend.

But even then, as I always say . . . if you're gonna fuck a lot of pretty girls in the ass, you're gonna have to "take a little *******" every now and again . . . after all, it's called a "poop chute" for a reason :ROFLMAO:
Haha correct. But you want to minimize that. Plus the women that I play with are super conscious about it and do their absolutely best to make sure they are as clean as possible. Most men don't care and I am finding out a lot of women to give a ******* either. Pun intended 😂😂

I've read in lots of articles and publications that if a lady thinks she may have anal sex, she often will use an ******* / anal douche to clean out ahead of time - usually about 2 hours before having sex. Then she showers and washes VERY thoroughly with lots of soap & water. This eliminates the chances of any mess, and makes for a nice clean anal area so she can have her cute pink bud licked and loved!

Always practice good hygiene....your booty bag should contain.....multiple condoms, extra clean clothing, lube for the ladies, soap/towel for shower before playtime, etc....

Well I will assume you are lucky and should go buy lottery tickets. Any GYN will advise you that that is a definite no no.
This so much.

Never go ass to pussy.. It doesn't matter how well you've prepped, the anus is still teeming with bacteria that you don't want getting into your vagina or urethra.

Personally I do a three day fast if I'm planning for anal. I can get into it much better if I'm feeling clean and empty.

That said, I'll do impromptu anal, but I enjoy it a lot less. At the end of the day, if you're playing around in a sewer, you can't get mad if you get messy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
my partner was never really 'into' anal until she started sleeping with black men. She never let me do it but her bulls are so dominant, they do as they please with her. Saying that though, they always shoot their loads in her pussy

Back