Ladies do you go out without wearing any knickers?

Ladies do you go out without wearing any knickers?

• Always

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Never

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 75 65.8%

• Total voters
Jas was in a local store and the young shelf stacker was loading the lower shelves with something. She had on a mini dress that was quite short, white open crotch pantyhose and no panties. She is always clean shaven and she squatted down as if to get something from the lower shelf a few feet away from this young man, opening her legs as she did, and as it happened her pussy lips, which were wet and glistening. I was a few feet away and watching as his eyes caught site of her, and he stopped filling the shelf and locked his gaze on her pussy. She smiled at him, and stroked her legs, and asked if he like girls and did he like looking up girls skirts?.

He blushed and looked away, but she got up and walked over to him as he remained squatting on the floor. Her pussy was now right at his face level. She quickly looked to see that no one was near, and lifted her skirt hem and pushed her pussy in his face. She told me later that she then felt him stick out his tongue and take a few licks. Pulling down her hem, she then wrote down her number and gave it him. I then went over to him and said..."my wife is very hot and loves fucking younger men, you should call her, you'll have the time of your life"...it took a few days, but he did call, and that was another story to tell!

Pops

Last edited:
Wife enjoys it when she’s in the mood but not as often as I’d like.

Pic 1 - driving me and our friends to a restaurant
Pic 2 - at her work desk
Pic 3- out with her mates

I have one in the pub with legs open somewhere…sat opposite a table of guy

lots of fun
D4DFEE4D-2A38-4C47-846C-71A5A6C7C7DC.jpeg

Attachments

• 7D2A4E49-707B-4C15-9FFE-23DC872E9075.jpeg
    7D2A4E49-707B-4C15-9FFE-23DC872E9075.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 282DF007-BFF3-46E0-9B4F-0263026579EC.jpeg
    282DF007-BFF3-46E0-9B4F-0263026579EC.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 100
My wifey always wears panties 👙 when she goes out because if she does end up fucking somebody more than likely it’s going to be bareback so she wears her panties to stop the cum running down her thighs
Also keeps it nice and juicy for me to eat her out when she gets home View attachment 4168549View attachment 4168550
This should be the ONLY reason for a white woman to wear panties, in my opinion

Back