Ladies do you go out without wearing any knickers?

Ladies do you go out without wearing any knickers?

• Always

Votes: 34 29.8%
  • Never

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 75 65.8%

• Total voters
When we go to meet my BBC lover at his insistence I dress for him and
do not wear bra or knickers also a dress that gives him access to my naked body.
I got to like the feel of daring not wearing bra or underwear so I have now stopped wearing either bra or nickers the feeling of freedom is unbelievable.

Last edited:
My wife’s lover insists she always wears a skirt or dress,and never any panties whenever she meets him.
She is allowed to wear a bra because he loves to see her cleavage,but it must be low cut
The time before last when we met Del and Tom his brother in a bar near to where they live Del instructed my wife to wear a virtually see through white dress and to be naked underneath it.
The dress also had to give them access to her body and had buttons from the neck down to the thighs.
He also told her to have the top buttons undone enough to show her cleavage, she may as well walked in the bar naked as both her nipples and pubic bush was visible to everyone who looked she looked a total slut.
we joined Del and Tom my wife sat next to Del who wasted no time feeling her pussy in the bar , Tom moved next to her and started to feel her tits .
We drank our drinks then headed out of the bar to Del’s house I walked behind them Del was rubbing her ass and where he had undone some of the lower buttons her pussy was visible as she walked out. It was obvious that we were going with them so they could fuck her , a few comments were made as we walked through the bar one guy said to Del you got yourself a white whore good on you just fuck her good and proper.

Back