Ladies . . . Do you care if the man you have sex with is married?

Me and my black boss are both married. We travel together and go to conferences for the weekend and sometimes a couple days during the week. We have hooked up a few times together and he is great. Pretty sure his wife doesn't have a clue but my hubby probably has a good idea me and him have messed around. But I haven't told him. Did send my hubby this pic late one night. Told my hubby me and my boss was heading to the hot tub and have some wine. It was a rough long day we had. My hubby's response was I bet he will like looking at my big boobs. Oh he did before and after my top come off. View attachment 990341
What a sexy lady. Love those tits and beautiful smile. I hope you get pounded good.

I am sooooo against anything involving cheating (unless in an aware cuckolding relationship).

But I have been flirting with a married man via snap. I am sure he does not want anything more than an ego boost.
It is fun for me. He is cute & has something about him plus a fun personality.
I now understand how affairs happen & why & the rush to it.
And this is nowhere near an affair or anything like that. I would probably do my best to turn him down IF he did ever come on to me in real life but it would be sooo hard to resist temptation!!!!!!!

Not into the drama if a wife doesn't know her hub is swinging, at that point he's just a cheater. I have the ability to be discreet for a married man if he were to be seperated, but I prefer honesty and respect. That said I'd hope it'd be explained before hand. To my knowledge and reasonable understanding of my LTR's I've not had a married man in my bed. My best lovers have been divorced however, what does that say.

Just our opinion, but most mixed couples like it when the wife gets someone to come share her man, especially if she is new to the lifestyle and the wife is converting her over.

My wife's main bull is married to a black girl he says white girls are submissive sluts
Not into the drama if a wife doesn't know her hub is swinging, at that point he's just a cheater. I have the ability to be discreet for a married man if he were to be seperated, but I prefer honesty and respect. That said I'd hope it'd be explained before hand. To my knowledge and reasonable understanding of my LTR's I've not had a married man in my bed. My best lovers have been divorced however, what does that say.
respect

Me and my black boss are both married. We travel together and go to conferences for the weekend and sometimes a couple days during the week. We have hooked up a few times together and he is great. Pretty sure his wife doesn't have a clue but my hubby probably has a good idea me and him have messed around. But I haven't told him. Did send my hubby this pic late one night. Told my hubby me and my boss was heading to the hot tub and have some wine. It was a rough long day we had. My hubby's response was I bet he will like looking at my big boobs. Oh he did before and after my top come off. View attachment 990341
Sexy

I don't think I've been with a married guy (unless he's not told me the truth!) but have been with men who have partners and children. In my particular case I quite like it as its in their interest to keep it a secret as much as mine! So they don't go putting pics on their Facebook or other internet stuff.
I think as well they like having a 'slut' on the side who dress and do things their partners won't do (or they don't want their partners to). Wearing sexy underwear, see through dresses and taking it up the ass to name a few examples!
You really get it.

Simple answer? The marriage part doesn't matter per se to me, what maters is that we choose not to play behind someone's back. So if they are married or in a serious relationship I insist that I meet the significant other and we talk about it. We were burned once by the psycho wife who we didn't even know existed since he had lied. We have a family too and won't help make trouble for someone else's innocent loved ones. With all that said, we don't judge anyone who does, just not for us.

If you meet a guy and enjoy that night, and he readily available for a second date an offers no hesitation on time or day,how or why would you think he was married. Tbh if the sex was really great and then he admitted he was married ,i would see him again and call it a day

No I don't . But I keep my personal life separate from my lifestyle fun. He must too.

But I do find married men more attentative and wanting to please. The thrill of experiencing forbidden fruit is something they seldom get and they want me to want another get together. Altogether a different and more intense experience than with a single man.

Back