Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

I prefer and need both. With my hubby, it's making love and having that emotional intimacy met. With my lover, it's all about the sex, fucking. And that fulfills me physically. Like I said, I need both. But it is fun at times to enjoy sex in and of itself without the emotional attachment. To just fuck!
Fine statement..

I love being man handled. And I find black men love it also with a white woman. The reason I love to fuck black men is the way they are so dominate and are true sex studs. I need to allow them to use me as they see fit. And so far everyone of them have wanted pure raw sex. Hard and deep.
I'm there to serve you, if you come down to INDIA fr a holiday

Good Morning. My name is Alicia. I enjoy coming on to this site( well both me and Tony). He loves that I want to explore more of my freakness. The answer to this is...I LOVE GETTING FUCKED. Love is the emotion behind the sexual act between me and my husband. Getting fked is fun and I love it.

Good Morning. My name is Alicia. I enjoy coming on to this site( well both me and Tony). He loves that I want to explore more of my freakness. The answer to this is...I LOVE GETTING FUCKED. Love is the emotion behind the sexual act between me and my husband. Getting fked is fun and I love it.
So good, Alicia..

Back