Ladies do U prefer making love or being fucked

I have this romantic idea in my head that never translates to reality. When a man is "making love" to me i just long for him to do what nature intended, to really cut loose and use my body the way it was meant to be used...
Sometimes ideals are in a high level. But that can never be forgotten.

Like what a lot of the girls have said here.. I like both, just depends on my many mood swings. Most of the time I prefer making love but there are those times I'm so hot that all I want is for my black boyfriend to just fuck me.. no for-play, just horse fuck me.. lol

This last visit I took my time and slow stroked my sexy hotwife GF for a good hour. Kisses and sucking on each other. I was in no hurry to fuck her brains out. I was more focused on stretching out her Kitty and finding new spots deep up in her wetness....
We usually go 5 rounds of sex MINIMUM but when I held her tasty body in my arms, squeezing her phat booty and sucked on those juicy titties.... Again, no reason to rush a Good Thing :blackgreedy:
Exactly bro time and place for everything and depends on chemistry

Last edited by a moderator:
I make love with my hubby and fuck with others.
Could not agree more. Love is precious and must stay in the family, fucking is entertainment. I don't mean that sex with others should be ******* or aggressive - it can be tender and loving, too. But never comparing with that love that keeps the family together.

Back