Keeping The Hotwife "Pure" For Her Regular?

Keeping the Hotwife "pure"... (see OP) - good idea or not?

• Total voters
I love the idea of the wife having a regular black lover or lovers who sees her several times a week. In the effort to keep her "pure" at such frequency the husband becomes permanently denied by default.
Not necessarily. (See my remark about the use of condoms. ;) )

Also those are not actual rules - just a set of ideas some of which some couples or throuples may wish to incorporate in their lifestyle agreement while others won't.

my question is, if there are any couples/throuples on this site who already do that (at least partly), or if there are site members who find some of those ideas appealing to them and can imagine doing anything like that in the future and/or with the "right" person(s).

i'd like to read thoughts and opinions about the subject matter because i haven't seen a lot of discussion about a style or set of practices like that before but thought it could be interesting for some of the real lifestylers here. That's all.

Usually when she has a date scheduled with a random bull, we go a few days before without having sex, however when she has a regular bull, sometimes, I go weeks or even monthswithout having sex with her, I just suck her creampie pussy after the date (yes Of course, our non-sexual intimacies remain, affection such as kisses and caresses we never stop doing) Sometimes due to the bull demands but most of the time by my choice, because I love the feeling of another man fucking her and I don't.

This is so stupid. I want this 25 seconds back in my life
Um 'kay, thank you for adding your thoughts. But what exactly do you mean? Was it a response to the one post above yours or to the subject of this thread? And then why do you feel that way? Thank you.

Like others have mentioned, the brain is the biggest human sex organ, and let me add, without it no arousal would even be possible. Often it's thoughts about a perceived taboo, a "forbidden fruit", and things that make us feel awkward, even uncomfortable at a first glance that turn out to be also fascinating in a way and lure the most desire and arousal. Do we dare go for that, at least try things out once in order to satisfy our curiosities? Well, some do, others would never dare.

i don't consider anything silly that's done by adults in a consenting manner, if it is what makes all of them hot. 🤷‍♂️ As they say, in love and sex there are no rules, and let's be honest, whatever style of play a couple or throuple decides to have for themselves can never be rightfully judged by somebody who is not them from an outside view. ;)

Usually when she has a date scheduled with a random bull, we go a few days before without having sex, however when she has a regular bull, sometimes, I go weeks or even monthswithout having sex with her, I just suck her creampie pussy after the date (yes Of course, our non-sexual intimacies remain, affection such as kisses and caresses we never stop doing) (...)
Interesting response. But also i wonder... do you not consider sucking "her creampie pussy" a sexual intimacy? 🤔 Because i for one would absolutely consider that sexual play (oral sex) and a very intimate act as such. 🤷‍♂️

(...) I love the feeling of another man fucking her and I don't.
i have read a lot of confessions like this one of yours online. However i tend to believe that this will remain a fantasy for the most part until the truth of reality sets in when the guy has an opportunity to have sex with a gorgeous Woman and his natural libido sets in. ;) Anyway, there are definitely some desperate, naughty guys "out there", mostly single (white) males (for whatever reason? 🤷‍♂️ ), who would pledge a "pussy-free" lifestyle and even call that a "movement". my guess is that most of those guys would jump at getting into a Woman's pants at the drop of a hat once the opportunity presents itself. 🤣 Either that, or they are closet gay guys who just use the idea of a "movement" as their excuse for a part of themselves they haven't found a way (yet) to accept or even wrap their head around. ;)

Anyway your own situation is quite different as you say have a wife and you like (even "love") "the feeling" of another man taking some sort of precedence over you, even to the point of not "fucking" (my guess is you mean "having sexual intercourse") with your own wife. - i see a concept like that as very demanding and a big sacrifice for a man to make. my question is, if you know, what is it that turns you on so much about that idea or practice? Just in case you know. (i know full well that not everybody who has a "kink" or "fetish" knows about the reasons behind it because a lot of human sexual desires are often hidden or sorta "stuck" in the subconscious mind. However some people manage to reflect and dig into themselves deep enough to bring that to the surface and light of the conscience.) Also what is your wife's point of view about that, if you know? Thank you.

Um 'kay, thank you for adding your thoughts. But what exactly do you mean? Was it a response to the one post above yours or to the subject of this thread? And then why do you feel that way? Thank you.

Like others have mentioned, the brain is the biggest human sex organ, and let me add, without it no arousal would even be possible. Often it's thoughts about a perceived taboo, a "forbidden fruit", and things that make us feel awkward, even uncomfortable at a first glance that turn out to be also fascinating in a way and lure the most desire and arousal. Do we dare go for that, at least try things out once in order to satisfy our curiosities? Well, some do, others would never dare.

i don't consider anything silly that's done by adults in a consenting manner, if it is what makes all of them hot. 🤷‍♂️ As they say, in love and sex there are no rules, and let's be honest, whatever style of play a couple or throuple decides to have for themselves can never be rightfully judged by somebody who is not them from an outside view. ;)
Because these outrageous "midevil" chasitiy rules are ridiculous. If this sceneario has two willing paertners then you have something to consider but as you've listed this, the women has no say or input in this and it's a straight up cuckyboi type fantasy where you have an imasculated male involved with a emotionally restricted female giving what is left of your free will to another individual to "empower" him over you and a marriage. This isn't a stag and vixen situation at all. Keeping your wife "pure" for 120 hrs before she has sex with another man. Whats that say about the man not to mention the women that would agree to this. ? If they are both for it, then go for it if that makes you hot. If this is a male only situation and it is a "talk the wife into it" scenario then good luck because we as women have more say in this than just stand there and look dumb and nod.

Because these outrageous "midevil" chasitiy rules are ridiculous. If this sceneario has two willing paertners then you have something to consider but as you've listed this, the women has no say or input in this and it's a straight up cuckyboi type fantasy where you have an imasculated male involved with a emotionally restricted female giving what is left of your free will to another individual to "empower" him over you and a marriage. This isn't a stag and vixen situation at all. Keeping your wife "pure" for 120 hrs before she has sex with another man. Whats that say about the man not to mention the women that would agree to this. ? If they are both for it, then go for it if that makes you hot. If this is a male only situation and it is a "talk the wife into it" scenario then good luck because we as women have more say in this than just stand there and look dumb and nod.
Wow. i am more confused than i was before about your statement. Of course i am talking about a lifestyle variety chosen by consenting adults! How could a single male even be part of an arrangement that involves having a wife? And what does "'midevil' chastity rules" even mean? i was not even talking about chastity at all. (Okay there may have been responses to this thread that go in that direction, but not the OP.) And a "rule" is what any number of people decide and agree upon not something one can f0rce on the other. "Rules" are your friend in any lifestyle (not only a sexual one) because they mean people attempt to respect each others intentions and boundaries. ;)

When i look at your last sentence i can't help but feel you completely misinterpreted what the subject here is about. i believe every lifestyle shall be empowering for those involved in it. And i am an advocate for female empowerment in particular. i wonder why you think this would be about talking "the wife into" something instead of respecting her ideas and what she has in mind?!

Wifesharing exists in many different flavors. If it means nothing but "one-sided swinging" for one couple, they will probably not look out for a regular third player. However there are couples who include a regular partner and have quite a close friendship with him outside of the bedroom as well which means different implications about their relationships. In order to emphasize the closeness of the relationship and the lust bond between the wife and her boyfriend many seemingly crazy ideas may come up. An "outsider" will probably never understand those but, no problem, it's not up to them anyway. ;) Have a nice day!

Who of the B2w couples practices this, has done it before or will do it under the right conditions/circumstances?

Cuckold husband here.

My wife and I have done some aspects of this in the past, though perhaps not with the emphasis on “purity” that you had described, but more framed around dominance.

Two of her long term Bulls demanded something like this. I’ll break down and describe what each Bull wanted below.

The first Bull really enjoyed dominated me, and frankly, I loved it as well. Everytime he had a play date planned with my wife, he would tell her that I wasn’t allowed to have sex with her for five days before their date.

I was still allowed to eat her out, and to use a dildo on her, just wasn’t allowed to put my penis inside her.

My wife enjoyed and was turned on by his dominance over me, and never ever asked me to fuck her when I wasn’t allowed, no matter how horny she got.

The second Bull really got off on and enjoyed dominating my wife. He loved having complete control over her body leading up to a play date. It had nothing really to do with me, and all about dominating her.

Sometimes one or two days, other times as long as a week before their play date, this Bull would demand that she not orgasm at all leading up to their play date.

This meant not fucking me, no oral sex, no toys, nothing that could lead to an orgasm. The only exception was if they arranged a FaceTime call or phone sex call.

This was sometimes excruciating for my wife as she always got really horny leading up to a play date. She never broke his rules though, and what she ended up doing was having a lot of phone sex to get off prior to their dates.

Last edited:
Back