Stag/Vixen couple

So we are much more of a stag/vixen couple who enjoys BBC for me (wife). My husband always plays as well. Usually if I’m getting some BBC, his cock is in my mouth and if he’s fucking me, the BBC is in my mouth. We have set rules about our play and don’t do the humiliation thing.. for me or for him. For some reason, many on this site and others seem to assume it’s the standard to be a cuck or be into talking down or humiliation. I get that that is a popular thing and it works for some people. It’s just not our jam. I’m way more turned on while stroking my husbands cock and telling him how good the BBC feels in my pussy or ass. Our ideal situation (and the most fun weve had over and over) is when we play with a couple with a hot girl and her partner is a BBC.I like to put on a show with the other girl for a bit and lick her pussy while my husband fucks her and her partner fucks me. My husband has a very nice thick cock and we don’t have a problem in that area at all. This is all about fun and being turned on in a different way but our bedroom life at home is hot as well.
Are there other stag vixen couples on this site who both enjoy the BBC experience as well?
Are there really bulls who won’t join an SV couple? Nobody has turned us down
How does fhe SV lifestyle work for you?
View attachment 6076488View attachment 6076490View attachment 6076491View attachment 6076492View attachment 6076493View attachment 6076494View attachment 6076495View attachment 6076496View attachment 6076497

Smoking hot ....

So we are much more of a stag/vixen couple who enjoys BBC for me (wife). My husband always plays as well. Usually if I’m getting some BBC, his cock is in my mouth and if he’s fucking me, the BBC is in my mouth. We have set rules about our play and don’t do the humiliation thing.. for me or for him. For some reason, many on this site and others seem to assume it’s the standard to be a cuck or be into talking down or humiliation. I get that that is a popular thing and it works for some people. It’s just not our jam. I’m way more turned on while stroking my husbands cock and telling him how good the BBC feels in my pussy or ass. Our ideal situation (and the most fun weve had over and over) is when we play with a couple with a hot girl and her partner is a BBC.I like to put on a show with the other girl for a bit and lick her pussy while my husband fucks her and her partner fucks me. My husband has a very nice thick cock and we don’t have a problem in that area at all. This is all about fun and being turned on in a different way but our bedroom life at home is hot as well.
Are there other stag vixen couples on this site who both enjoy the BBC experience as well?
Are there really bulls who won’t join an SV couple? Nobody has turned us down
How does fhe SV lifestyle work for you?
View attachment 6076488View attachment 6076490View attachment 6076491View attachment 6076492View attachment 6076493View attachment 6076494View attachment 6076495View attachment 6076496View attachment 6076497
Lovely series of pictures and love the black see through fetish outfit and the flow in the last picture.

Amazing post, we aren't into the cuck or humiliation thing, so it's great to see so many others, that are on the same journey as us!

Xx

Back