Stag/Vixen couple

MWBBCWife

Couple
Gold Member
So we are much more of a stag/vixen couple who enjoys BBC for me (wife). My husband always plays as well. Usually if I’m getting some BBC, his cock is in my mouth and if he’s fucking me, the BBC is in my mouth. We have set rules about our play and don’t do the humiliation thing.. for me or for him. For some reason, many on this site and others seem to assume it’s the standard to be a cuck or be into talking down or humiliation. I get that that is a popular thing and it works for some people. It’s just not our jam. I’m way more turned on while stroking my husbands cock and telling him how good the BBC feels in my pussy or ass. Our ideal situation (and the most fun weve had over and over) is when we play with a couple with a hot girl and her partner is a BBC.I like to put on a show with the other girl for a bit and lick her pussy while my husband fucks her and her partner fucks me. My husband has a very nice thick cock and we don’t have a problem in that area at all. This is all about fun and being turned on in a different way but our bedroom life at home is hot as well.
Are there other stag vixen couples on this site who both enjoy the BBC experience as well?
Are there really bulls who won’t join an SV couple? Nobody has turned us down
How does fhe SV lifestyle work for you?
F291B763-C4D7-4F35-8B33-17679F7454FE.jpeg2F86BEE6-49B8-40A3-A0F0-A094122D15B5.jpegCC7EEC51-6A02-4ACA-8804-34746C92C940.jpegE6573706-5815-4E10-8A3E-79AA9EA51732.jpegA497ABBD-3511-44DC-BC6E-94DE21EDB90E.jpegCD902422-E807-42A9-BB8A-8B9BFE3C89F1.jpeg3D05B1FF-4C83-4F82-A679-3FAE22267485.jpegE384567F-3BAE-484D-93D6-9A6B73C2623A.jpegE77C956E-2372-43D5-A580-00B2C472259B.jpeg

So we are much more of a stag/vixen couple who enjoys BBC for me (wife). My husband always plays as well. Usually if I’m getting some BBC, his cock is in my mouth and if he’s fucking me, the BBC is in my mouth. We have set rules about our play and don’t do the humiliation thing.. for me or for him. For some reason, many on this site and others seem to assume it’s the standard to be a cuck or be into talking down or humiliation. I get that that is a popular thing and it works for some people. It’s just not our jam. I’m way more turned on while stroking my husbands cock and telling him how good the BBC feels in my pussy or ass. Our ideal situation (and the most fun weve had over and over) is when we play with a couple with a hot girl and her partner is a BBC.I like to put on a show with the other girl for a bit and lick her pussy while my husband fucks her and her partner fucks me. My husband has a very nice thick cock and we don’t have a problem in that area at all. This is all about fun and being turned on in a different way but our bedroom life at home is hot as well.
Are there other stag vixen couples on this site who both enjoy the BBC experience as well?
View attachment 6076488View attachment 6076490View attachment 6076491View attachment 6076492View attachment 6076493View attachment 6076494View attachment 6076495View attachment 6076496View attachment 6076497
I agree that my husband and I have never been into the humiliation aspect of things. I think almost everyone makes it their own though and takes certain things from the lifestyle they enjoy and leaves the others. It becomes difficult when assuming a title that everyone enjoys all things or fit into the box definition of that title.

View attachment 6076488View attachment 6076490View attachment 6076491View attachment 6076492View attachment 6076493View attachment 6076494View attachment 6076495View attachment 6076496View attachment 6076497
Great post, so good to see a couple having a FUN time together :)

Absolutely hun. We are the same. I have to agree 100%

I agree that my husband and I have never been into the humiliation aspect of things. I think almost everyone makes it their own though and takes certain things from the lifestyle they enjoy and leaves the others. It becomes difficult when assuming a title that everyone enjoys all things or fit into the box definition of that title.
Yeah….the title thing is weird. I don’t know exactly what we are by definition but the general SV thing I guess is close. I guess we are a lifestyle couple who has fun together and we know what we like and don’t like.

Yeah….the title thing is weird. I don’t know exactly what we are by definition but the general SV thing I guess is close. I guess we are a lifestyle couple who has fun together and we know what we like and don’t like.
The title thing always throws me. It is like there are elements of so many that fit as well as so many that do not. Like you said we are a married coupling enjoying fun and naughtiness in the end the way we do.

Heck yes! I love setting my wife up with play times. You sound almost exactly like us. We are outnumbered by the sissy cucks (their term) and would give up getting pussy from their wife/gf? Dont get it at all... we add to our fun, no humiliation... nothing like reclaiming her after the session...

Great post. Hubby and I are totally not into the cuck thing. My husband has a very large cock that greatly satisfies me. For me it’s more about that feeling of being taken by multiple men at once and one of them always being my husband. I’ve never felt more full and satisfied than when my husband and our bull take me at the same time. The whole cuck and degrading of my husband is a HUGE turn off for me. We also especially love being with another couple. I guess we are considered more swingers……

Great post. Hubby and I are totally not into the cuck thing. My husband has a very large cock that greatly satisfies me. For me it’s more about that feeling of being taken by multiple men at once and one of them always being my husband. I’ve never felt more full and satisfied than when my husband and our bull take me at the same time. The whole cuck and degrading of my husband is a HUGE turn off for me. We also especially love being with another couple. I guess we are considered more swingers……
Same here… all the way around

Yeah.. I think we are more “swingers” (although that term still has connotations that bother us) than anything else. Just so happens that we prefer, if we’re going the single make route, to play with BBC. And if it’s a couple we prefer the male to be BBC. But we’ve covered the spectrum and enjoy our fun and naughty times. I’ve stopped everything before when a man at a club where we were playing said some bad stuff to my husband. He was in the middle of fucking me and I went from hot and turned on to mad and scared. I stopped him and pushed him off as my husband stood up. We’d told him that wasn’t our thing. I said “Hey… don’t get confused here. My husband rocks me regularly. This is about fun for both of us. And also.. he will fuck you up if you disrespect me or him. We’re done here.”
My husband has all I need and he’s also a kind and good hearted man. But he’s a big and strong guy with a background in personal security and I’ve seen him in action when he’s “handling” a situation. Last thing we want is my husband beating the ******* out of some guy at a club. We left soon after that as there wasn’t any getting back into it.
It’s important that everyone communicates their comforts/ rules/ expectations, etc… and we’re always very clear about ours. It’s also important than any “guest” (bulls in this case) respect those rules and realize they are a guest in this situation and behave as such. There are plenty of couples out there into that experience. And that’s fine. Go find them if this isn’t what works for you.

We "swing" as well... her first taste of BBC was at a couple swap where the husband was black/white wife... since seeing that dynamic I prefer her playing in the hotwife vein/single guys with BBC over any other. She is open to all varieties she says- but we both agree the single guy must be hung since whats the sense for settling for average size when thats something she can get at home... BBC tend to be less fake/flake/ghost and are more interested in actually getting laid so that worked for us in setting up the playtime. Some times it was just them playing while I watched/filmed, others I would join in.... always for addition fun for us together as you said.

Thank you everyone. Only been here on site a month but thought we didn’t belong. Kinda identify with hotwife and cuckold bu5 not really humiliation more into group sex or sharing her with black men. Bi male who likes playing with both her and him and she is just into enjoying the hot sex. Also enjoy getting out of the way and watch her enjoy herself with other men. Just a couple of old swingers have settled into a love of black men joining us for fun sexual pleasures. Good to hear there are other couples sound more like us. Again Thanks

Back