Keeping The Hotwife "Pure" For Her Regular?

Keeping the Hotwife "pure"... (see OP) - good idea or not?

• Total voters

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Who of the B2w couples practices this, has done it before or will do it under the right conditions/circumstances? - The practice of keeping Her pure for her regular Lover/Bull.

The idea is to always have the Wife or Girlfriend clean and "untouched" on every playdate - without "evidence" of the Stag husband's or boyfriend's "traces" inside or on her body.

That means - according to forensic medicine - considering the evidence collection window (ECW - the time frame in which "evidence" can be found after a sexual act):
  • The Stag has not deposited any of his bodily fluids inside his Hotwife's vagina 120 hours (5 days), ass or mouth 24 hours before an arranged playdate with her longtime Lover/Bull
  • The Stag's use of condoms is a legitimate means and alternative to sexual abstinence during the respective ECW period
  • Any "evidence" on the outside of the Vixen's body can and has to be washed away with body soap and a soft brush or washcloth after the last "touch" by her Stag before each playdate with her regular
  • In addition the Stag husband or boyfriend has to make sure that he always keeps his Wife or Girlfriend free from hickeys caused by hisself

Has anybody done that? Or can anybody imagine doing that? What are your thoughts? Thanks for your opinions in advance. :)

i just noticed that there have no replies been posted to this thread yet even though it has been published three months ago already. HotWife, Stag and Vixen couples: Please tell me your honest thoughts...

Is there truly no interest? - Then i will remove this thread for your convenience.
Do you feel the "HotWife Lifestyle" is the wrong forum for the subject matter? Which forum would be more appropriate in your opinion? - Actually i have posted it exactly here for a reason, so i wonder. 🤔

Thank you all. :)

There have been a number of times when I was doing cleanup daily on my first wife or some of my girl friends. I did my first cleanup when I was 19 and I've never looked back.

My favorite cleanup was on an ex-gf who finally got a BBC after wanting one for about 30 years. She called me up and insisted on seeing me ASAP, because she had something to tell me. When I got to her house, we immediately started to have sex, which meant eating her pussy before anything else. While I was going down on her, she started to tell me all about the BBC she had sex with the previous day. It had been long enough that I couldn't taste any cum in her, but her story was enough to get both of us hot as hell. She pulled me up and put me into her pussy, and as usual I lasted for a whole 15 seconds after finding out about her first black cock. After catching my breath, I started eating her pussy again, and soon had her cumming several times before she had enough. When she stopped me, she asked me if I was trying to ******* her with orgasms, to which I answered no. I guess she had enough to last her for a good while between the BBC and my mouth.

What is the period of husband's/BF's abstinence after sex with the bull out of respect to not spoil the bull marking his teritory?
My first cleanup, I also had no idea how long I should wait before starting, but somehow I decided 5 minutes was enough time. Ever since then, I've tried to start as soon as possible, because if I wait I lose enthusiasm. Waiting any longer is up to my wife.

What is the period of husband's/BF's abstinence after sex with the bull out of respect to not spoil the bull marking his teritory?
I try to jump in and clean as so as I am allowed to. I want it fresh, tasty and warm. Our current regular (not a bull) will lay with us while I clean her. They will often make out or cuddle while I clean. Then, she will want me to fuck her and drop my load…she loves being full of seed. He will stay will us and continue to kiss her and they will often hold hands while I fuck her.

Technically speaking the same period (ECW). :D But i do not see or imagine many couples playing like that. "Reclaim sex" is important for some, others prefer cleanups for (re-)bonding but i have to admit i never heard of something like what you are suggesting. Perhaps it happens naturally in a one-sided sexless marriage on the husbands part, but otherwise... 🤷‍♂️ An interesting thought or question though. 🤔

Question: Does any couple actually practice that? (Hubby's / BF's sexual abstinence after the wifey / GF has had sex with her lover / "bull") ❓ TY all.

Technically speaking the same period (ECW). :D But i do not see or imagine many couples playing like that. "Reclaim sex" is important for some, others prefer cleanups for (re-)bonding but i have to admit i never heard of something like what you are suggesting. Perhaps it happens naturally in a one-sided sexless marriage on the husbands part, but otherwise... 🤷‍♂️ An interesting thought or question though. 🤔

Question: Does any couple actually practice that? (Hubby's / BF's sexual abstinence after the wifey / GF has had sex with her lover / "bull") ❓ TY all.
i hope you get some responses.

i hope you get some responses.
me too. But you see this thread is up for over two years now and we are only at post #10. :( i really thought it would get more responses - also more votes in the poll. Perhaps this idea is not wide-spread among lifestyle couples? 🤔 And perhaps there are more Black men than couples who support this style, but who knows. 🤷‍♂️ At this point i like to invite the Black men here to get involved in the discussion. Maybe it will become more vivid when they do. ;) Please, more responses by Women and couples as well. Thank you all.

Who of the B2w couples practices this, has done it before or will do it under the right conditions/circumstances? - The practice of keeping Her pure for her regular Lover/Bull.

The idea is to always have the Wife or Girlfriend clean and "untouched" on every playdate - without "evidence" of the Stag husband's or boyfriend's "traces" inside or on her body.

That means - according to forensic medicine - considering the evidence collection window (ECW - the time frame in which "evidence" can be found after a sexual act):
  • The Stag has not deposited any of his bodily fluids inside his Hotwife's vagina 120 hours (5 days), ass or mouth 24 hours before an arranged playdate with her longtime Lover/Bull
  • The Stag's use of condoms is a legitimate means and alternative to sexual abstinence during the respective ECW period
  • Any "evidence" on the outside of the Vixen's body can and has to be washed away with body soap and a soft brush or washcloth after the last "touch" by her Stag before each playdate with her regular
  • In addition the Stag husband or boyfriend has to make sure that he always keeps his Wife or Girlfriend free from hickeys caused by hisself

Has anybody done that? Or can anybody imagine doing that? What are your thoughts? Thanks for your opinions in advance. :)
We always have a period of abstinence before an arranged meeting ... usually 3 days, but if the meeting is a week/10 days after C's period then we will abstain for longer so that no-one has been inside her in that new cycle and she is tight and clean for her Boss!!

We always have a period of abstinence before an arranged meeting ... usually 3 days, but if the meeting is a week/10 days after C's period then we will abstain for longer so that no-one has been inside her in that new cycle and she is tight and clean for her Boss!!
Thank you for your honest reply. It seems my question is not too far off and at least some couples practise something similar to what i brought up as a topic here. Also thanks for introducing yet another style including considerations about the female cycle. i never thought of that before but it seems considerable.

One other question: Who was it to suggest your practice of abstinence before an arranged meeting? Wife, husband or "boss"? Thank you.
Please also consider answering the poll, if you like. ;)

Thank you for your honest reply. It seems my question is not too far off and at least some couples practise something similar to what i brought up as a topic here. Also thanks for introducing yet another style including considerations about the female cycle. i never thought of that before but it seems considerable.

One other question: Who was it to suggest your practice of abstinence before an arranged meeting? Wife, husband or "boss"? Thank you.
very intersting thread.Thanks for creating it
Yes my wife wants to be pure when she meets her regular.Her pussy is his, not mine any more

It was self-imposed by J ... he says that he wants me to be gagging for penetration when I have an arranged meet ... but I am sure that it also means that he is desperate to get inside my stretched out pussy when I have been screwed by someone else ... the cycle thing is another enhancement!

So much of sex is in the head! :qos:

very intersting thread.Thanks for creating it
Yes my wife wants to be pure when she meets her regular.Her pussy is his, not mine any more
Do you consider yourselves a Hotwife couple, Stag/Vixen, wifesharing, swingers or cuck?
Also... it seems like it was your wife's idea. How do you (the husband) feel about that? Thank you.

It was self-imposed by J ... he says that he wants me to be gagging for penetration when I have an arranged meet ... but I am sure that it also means that he is desperate to get inside my stretched out pussy when I have been screwed by someone else ... the cycle thing is another enhancement!

So much of sex is in the head! :qos:
i like the last sentence of your post best. It's simply true!
But also the first part consists of some kind of logic. :p

What a geat thread. My wife prefers sex every day. So waiting a few days before she's with her bull increases her sexual desire to the point of frustration. When she gets together with her bull, the energy is explosive. However, if we wait too long, she's more likely to get sore during their marathon fuck sessions. If her pussy is hungry, she can take black cock for hours. If she gets sore early, the party is over.

Last edited:

I love the idea of the wife having a regular black lover or lovers who sees her several times a week. In the effort to keep her "pure" at such frequency the husband becomes permanently denied by default.

i HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT ALL THIS WORDS MEAN
Stag vixen, swingers, hotwife,cuck ? What are the differences ?
See those terms as gathered and published by an Adult Lifestyle Club...
or visit swingershelp.com

But keep in mind that most of those terms do not have a set in stone or agreed-upon definition and won't show up in a more relateable dictionary.
Unfortunately some of those terms are used and interpreted (very) differently by different people in the adult lifestyle family. ;)

Back