Keeping fit

I exercise daily. With summer, lots of golf and tennis. Off days are with my trainer doing online yoga and circuit classes. Staying fit and trim is worth the sacrifice. My special treat is dark chocolate, whether for desert or in bed 💋❗🤙🏿

Last edited:
Gotta stay fit and full of stamina as a bull to keep all the hotwives in San Diego California well satisfied and happy! 😎🏋️‍♂️♠️

Attachments

• 20200709_103258(0).jpg
    20200709_103258(0).jpg
    834 KB · Views: 83
  • 20200708_102931.jpg
    20200708_102931.jpg
    786.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 20200630_093833.jpg
    20200630_093833.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Thanks for bringing this back up! Had been wondering how people's patterns had been altered over the last few months.

I'm a zumba addict, I usually start my day off that way and cap it off with some yoga.

In the evenings I take my dogs for about a 6k walk (sometimes less in the winter). Hubby and I are lucky to live just a short drive from the mountains so we do venture out that way quite often in the summer and fall to go for some pretty spectacular hikes.

Pre-covid we went to the gym pretty often but have decided it's not worth the risk so hubby set up a TRX in the basement and we've been doing a lot of body weight exercises together.

I exercise daily and eat a healthy diet. Especially now that I am 46 years old I really have to step it up. I have always enjoyed working out and keeping myself in good shape physically as I was an athlete as well. It has certainly paid off for me. I primarily do weight training to maintain what I have and lots of cardio of course. And my favorite workout of all...a hot and steamy sexcapade with my BF @TopCat and having multiple "O's", :devilish::wub::mstickle::sex:
View attachment 3494067
Beautiful titties and thighs

i do cardio every other day and push up and pull up on the other days. But i am working on doing cardio and push up and pull up every day . When all this is over will add some weight training to it

To take care of your body and your health, what do you do? Open to everybody!

I teach yoga. So that's a big factor. Upper and lower body workout one each per week. Do more outdoor activities in the warmer months (running, biking). Diet obviously is very important. Quite a bit of poultry and pasta, more seafood, adding fruits & vegetables.

I run quite a bit. Depending on how much time I have, anywhere from 3 to 8 miles four times/week. Also, light weights and other cardio in my garage until my gym reopens

Daddy's little white whore hits the gym five days a week. She's toned and in shape but she's keeps the weight on all the right places for Daddy.

A lot has changed since this thread was opened! The week after, I was furloughed and have not taught a class in over 4 months. We expected gyms in NYS to reopen with Phase 4, but the governor ordered them to stay closed indefinitely.

Lost a lot of strength from inactivity. Then took matters into my own hands. Started running a couples times a week. Began biking frequently. Not just the exercise, but seeing places from a different perspective is such a pleasure! Go to the batting cages once/week. Facing 108 pitches is a workout! A yoga studio, nearby, is doing outdoor classes. Added that back into the mix. Makes everything feel and look better. An outdoor gym is across the river, and that's good to do to get some lifting.

Last thing - hadn't golfed in a long time, but got the urge back. Went to a driving range to get back into the swing. It felt great! Walking 18 holes is a morning well spent, and this will happen soon too.

The overall routine changed a lot over recent events, but we have to find a way to take care of our bodies!

Last edited:
Back