Keeping fit

Kuno

Male
Gold Member
From
NY, US
To take care of your body and your health, what do you do? Open to everybody!

I teach yoga. So that's a big factor. Upper and lower body workout one each per week. Do more outdoor activities in the warmer months (running, biking). Diet obviously is very important. Quite a bit of poultry and pasta, more seafood, adding fruits & vegetables.

I've always been into exercising and eating fairly well. I train with weights and do cardio. I'm not a fanatic. Not into trying to look like a bodybuilder or fitness model or anything like that. Nope. I do it because I don't like extra weight settling around the mid section of my body.

Shameless self promo: Pics in profile. Wink wink.

To take care of your body and your health, what do you do? Open to everybody!
I try to spend a good amount of time doing yoga and some pilates, or at least my good-faith approximation of both, every morning. I try to get my cardio in at night ;)
As far as diet goes, I’m not fully vegan but I’m getting close, and try to eat lots of raw fruit and veggies and as little processed stuff as I can.

I try to spend a good amount of time doing yoga and some pilates, or at least my good-faith approximation of both, every morning. I try to get my cardio in at night ;)
As far as diet goes, I’m not fully vegan but I’m getting close, and try to eat lots of raw fruit and veggies and as little processed stuff as I can.

The results are spectacular!

I exercise daily and eat a healthy diet. Especially now that I am 46 years old I really have to step it up. I have always enjoyed working out and keeping myself in good shape physically as I was an athlete as well. It has certainly paid off for me. I primarily do weight training to maintain what I have and lots of cardio of course. And my favorite workout of all...a hot and steamy sexcapade with my BF @TopCat and having multiple "O's", :devilish::wub::mstickle::sex:
2020-07-21-00-14-39.jpg

Back