It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

Thats what you think.

I have met so many college women over the years. And every time - the parents are the last to know what is actually going on in their daughters world. And to be honest, you should know more and you should be more involved. Your ******* needs more guidance, especially from her mom than she currently is probably getting.

And its super awkward, but thats the type of advice she needs.

If your ******* is anything like most of the college women I know - they have questions you would NOT believe.
Ive had 20 year old college women ask me, how do you put a condom on the right way. How do you suck a cock?
How do I ride a dick while on top?

If you have a "good girl" then your girl - is not PREPARED to date. Im not saying she needs to go ******* with every guy, but if someone responsible doesn't teach her - she's going to start hooking up with a LOT of men. Most women under 30 that I know, have had at least 10 sexual partners. At least - and the women that had LESS guidance from their mothers have slept with around 20 men.

Im not judging your parenting - because frankly the fact that you raised a good girl in this day and age means you are a REALLY good parent, but she's not a kid anymore and she needs to know ADULT stuff now...

Do you want her to learn it from sleezeballs, or from you??
agree

ty Kay
I appreciate that "agree" more than you realize.

I know the conversation of sex is super awkward and parents dont want to think about their girls as "women"
but they are - They are women.

Because of who I am, and because of my experience and the fact that I know a lot of people, I am introduced to a lot of people that I would not meet in my day to day world. So ill get messages from couples because they heard about me from another couple. Or Ill get a message from a young lady because she saw a post somewhere and it sparked her interest.

I only say that because the truth is that I talk to way more young people, under 30 than most adults do. And I probably talk to more younger women, again, under 30 than most men do in general. And I hear the same things over and over again.

Yes, women want autonomy and women want to be empowered. I'm not sure why those are bad things, also not sure why that can't exist in the world along with women also wanting to be protected and being intense and passionate lovers.

What society has tried to do for centuries is pigeon hole women into one specific role. A woman is a mom and that's it.

And the truth is that women are much more than mothers.

But the old mindset won't allow women to be free. And maybe this is why I talk to more women than most men do in their lifetime, because I try and help women not only free their mind from the bad construct, but also understand how to be FREE in the world. Because chasing after one construct or another just means you're a slave to someone.

Men have needs
Just as women have needs

And a woman needs a protector (beta man) and a primal lover (alpha man)
If she can find one guy to fill both roles - well she hit the jackpot

The problem is that most men are not both.
And the vast majority of men on the planet are beta men.
That's how its been throughout history - which is why women for centuries shared alpha men.

I honestly wish there was an Academy for Women - that could teach them about men, beta and alpha
teach them about sex and relationships and love
And also teach about marriage and raising children.

If there was an Academy like this - I think more women would find true happiness in life and not be bothered with the complaints from society anymore.

ty Kay
I appreciate that "agree" more than you realize.

I know the conversation of sex is super awkward and parents dont want to think about their girls as "women"
but they are - They are women.

Because of who I am, and because of my experience and the fact that I know a lot of people, I am introduced to a lot of people that I would not meet in my day to day world. So ill get messages from couples because they heard about me from another couple. Or Ill get a message from a young lady because she saw a post somewhere and it sparked her interest.

I only say that because the truth is that I talk to way more young people, under 30 than most adults do. And I probably talk to more younger women, again, under 30 than most men do in general. And I hear the same things over and over again.

Yes, women want autonomy and women want to be empowered. I'm not sure why those are bad things, also not sure why that can't exist in the world along with women also wanting to be protected and being intense and passionate lovers.

What society has tried to do for centuries is pigeon hole women into one specific role. A woman is a mom and that's it.

And the truth is that women are much more than mothers.

But the old mindset won't allow women to be free. And maybe this is why I talk to more women than most men do in their lifetime, because I try and help women not only free their mind from the bad construct, but also understand how to be FREE in the world. Because chasing after one construct or another just means you're a slave to someone.

Men have needs
Just as women have needs

And a woman needs a protector (beta man) and a primal lover (alpha man)

That's how its been throughout history - which is why women for centuries shared alpha men.

I honestly wish there was an Academy for Women - that could teach them about men, beta and alpha
teach them about sex and relationships and love
And also teach about marriage and raising children.

If there was an Academy like this - I think more women would find true happiness in life and not be bothered with the complaints from society anymore.
I agree about women can be so much more than mothers. But we can also enjoy our roles in sex.

"And a woman needs a protector (beta man) and a primal lover (alpha man)

That's how its been throughout history - which is why women for centuries shared alpha men."
I love this because it's absolutely true! I am definitely one of the betas but I love it. I used to hate being beta but with a tiny penis I can never be alpha. When I got to the point of accepting my role in life as a beta provider to a woman who actively pursues sex with hung alpha men I became much happier.

I love this because it's absolutely true! I am definitely one of the betas but I love it. I used to hate being beta but with a tiny penis I can never be alpha. When I got to the point of accepting my role in life as a beta provider to a woman who actively pursues sex with hung alpha men I became much happier.
really glad to hear that :)

It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!
Yes it is the NWO and I hope they all graduate with a black baby in the oven or have had a few before they graduate.

Hope all these white daughters get their tight wet holes stuffed with huge horse cock! On fresher week,all holes pumped and damaged

Reactions: rva
My fantasy would be the college organizing a social mixer for the new female students to meet the black athletes.

To continue the fantasy, there'd be special dorm rooms rigged with cameras available for the after party activities. Linked to viewing booths for the white male students (sponsored by Kleenex, lol).

Black men having sex with freshman definitely happens. My GF for instance, before we were together. Same guy she was having sex w/then is the same guy who has sex with her now.

Before I was with her, I used to have a black roommate who had sex w/white girls, too. Loved to see/hear him getting plenty of sex/head while I was getting absolutely zero pussy. Lots of cutie freshman having sex w/him for sure.

Sometimes it was girls from bars or that he knew from college or wherever, but the best was when it was girls from work. Especially if it was a girl I had a bit of a crush on. Nothing's better than thinking you might have a chance with that cute girl from work, then later that night she shows up unexpectedly at your apartment with a real man.

At first it was embarrassing to see it happen. But after seeing it happen the first few times it just felt natural. I started to get happy/excited when it happened to the point that I started encouraging it.

One of the most humiliating times was when I told him I had a crush on a cute & petite brunette freshman that I was super into. I asked him if he thought she was cute and he said that she "looked like fun." tl;dr, he ended up having sex with her in addition to the other girls he was already getting sex/head from. All I could do was jack off in my room while listening to it. He absolutely deserved it.

It was embarrassing at first, but after him having her too became normal, I was really happy about it. I still had a huge crush on her but wasn't going to disrespect him by trying to do anything now that he was having sex with her. He definitely deserved her more.

I stayed pussyfree the whole time I lived with him. It got to the point where when I met a white girl I stopped thinking about wanting to be with her and would much rather get to hear him fucking her or her sucking his dick instead.
This got my cock so hard. There is nothing better than to have a roommate that always gets pussy while yes me too, listening and jacking off. Always he 3rd wheel. How he talked to women to get in their pants. He told me when shes putting out get as much as you can. I sometimes got to get in a 3 some with them and he really liked to be watch while he fucked. He liked to show off how nasty he could be with them. He was a stub. Showed me i was best if I find a woman to take care of and let her know she can find her some stud to have fun with. There are plenty of men out here that I want to have women to fuck without and hassle. I know my place.

They sent the brunette because of that ass...the blonde because she's the sluttiest member of the sorority
With so many naive girls and sluts that show up in a freshman class there is an opportunity to get them to spread their legs. 4 years is a long time to get that white pussy. And it can become normal for them to fuck their boyfriends friends. Get them trained to raise sluts for other Black Bulls. Good time to teach these sluts to pick Black over the puny white boi

With so many naive girls and sluts that show up in a freshman class there is an opportunity to get them to spread their legs. 4 years is a long time to get that white pussy. And it can become normal for them to fuck their boyfriends friends. Get them trained to raise sluts for other Black Bulls. Good time to teach these sluts to pick Black over the puny white boi
Yeah... you just described college

Back