It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

thats a great background to have. Makes it easier to move right into the lifestyle
Back in NYC, I used to organize happy hours at different rooftop bars. The groups got so big, that I was able to create smaller more targeted groups and there were 20 women that I would help meet Hung Black and White men in the city. I encouraged the women to talk to other single women, so they didnt have to use the dating apps as much - and most of them were very open to telling more women about our rooftop get togethers. It was a ton of fun. I find that women are much more open, more sincere and also more reliable then men. But that's just my experience, and I dont know how other people feel.

but men in general tend to be flaky, untrustworthy and very unreliable.
Hung teacher with a serious dick print. How can those white girls say no.

Hung teacher with a serious dick print. How can those white girls say no.
I would suggest you stop looking at skin color as a sole determinant. Yes, this site is black to white, but all women love big dick. I have fucked women of all colors and backgrounds. The reason they want to fuck me is not because I have a big dick. the reason women want me is because my big dick is attached to a smart, funny good alpha male.

They want me, and then they ENJOY the dick...does that make sense?

Women are less shallow than men in general. Not completely un-shallow, just less shallow.

I would suggest you stop looking at skin color as a sole determinant. Yes, this site is black to white, but all women love big dick. I have fucked women of all colors and backgrounds. The reason they want to fuck me is not because I have a big dick. the reason women want me is because my big dick is attached to a smart, funny good alpha male.

They want me, and then they ENJOY the dick...does that make sense?

Women are less shallow than men in general. Not completely un-shallow, just less shallow.
Gotcha! Just letting my imagination flow

We sent our eldest ******* to ASU this year! But she is a good girl, no hanky panky, book nerd.
Thats what you think.

I have met so many college women over the years. And every time - the parents are the last to know what is actually going on in their daughters world. And to be honest, you should know more and you should be more involved. Your ******* needs more guidance, especially from her mom than she currently is probably getting.

And its super awkward, but thats the type of advice she needs.

If your ******* is anything like most of the college women I know - they have questions you would NOT believe.
Ive had 20 year old college women ask me, how do you put a condom on the right way. How do you suck a cock?
How do I ride a dick while on top?

If you have a "good girl" then your girl - is not PREPARED to date. Im not saying she needs to go sleep with every guy, but if someone responsible doesn't teach her - she's going to start hooking up with a LOT of men. Most women under 30 that I know, have had at least 10 sexual partners. At least - and the women that had LESS guidance from their mothers have slept with around 20 men.

Im not judging your parenting - because frankly the fact that you raised a good girl in this day and age means you are a REALLY good parent, but she's not a kid anymore and she needs to know ADULT stuff now...

Do you want her to learn it from sleezeballs, or from you??

good advice, Hungteacher
ty

I know this is a sensitive topic for parents.
you've raised them when they were little and in the blink of an eye- they are now adults.

And its super hard to transition from being a parent of a kid to a parent of an adult
But your girls - need guidance. Like real guidance
and because sex is so awkward in this country - young women are abandoned when they most need it.

I can't tell you how many young women 18-25 who have said to me "how do I please a man?"

Women want to be in relationships and women want to make their partners happy, but theres no one to talk to or ask questions. Because the topic of sex is so off-limits and awkward. So most college women end up just falling into a trap of endless hook ups and it destroys their self esteem and self worth.

The first thing I try to do is gauge what a woman's self confidence level is and then start to work on that. And build that up to a level where she is ready to have sex.

I know probably no one wants to hear this stuff, but ty for listening to my TedTalk.

Thats what you think.

I have met so many college women over the years. And every time - the parents are the last to know what is actually going on in their daughters world. And to be honest, you should know more and you should be more involved. Your ******* needs more guidance, especially from her mom than she currently is probably getting.

If your ******* is anything like most of the college women I know - they have questions you would NOT believe.
Ive had 20 year old college women ask me, how do you put a condom on the right way. How do you suck a cock?

If you have a "good girl" then your girl - is not PREPARED to date. Im not saying she needs to go ******* with every guy, but if someone responsible doesn't teach her - she's going to start hooking up with a LOT of men. Most women under 30 that I know, have had at least 10 sexual partners. At least - and the women that had LESS guidance from their mothers have slept with around 20 men.

Im not judging your parenting - because frankly the fact that you raised a good girl in this day and age means you are a REALLY good parent, but she's not a kid anymore and she needs to know ADULT stuff now...

honestly, sleaze balls.

If ii sounds to good to be true....
we shall see, right?

you have to give people the benefit of the doubt, and allow them to LIE through their teeth.

Remember, this person has been posting for nearly 2 years on this site. That's some high level narcissist behavior if its all a lie.

The dream for me. Pay her college tuitions all 4 years and pay for her dorm just so she can become a bbc whore. Ideally, the college would relatively close so my wife can visit her and show her the ropes of what being a bbc slut means.

View attachment 5427416View attachment 5427421
View attachment 5427414
My wife told she was a little whore back in school but am now giving the chance to relive her college days with BBC’s. I adore when she tells me she loves them

Thats what you think.

If you have a "good girl" then your girl - is not PREPARED to date. Im not saying she needs to go ******* with every guy, but if someone responsible doesn't teach her - she's going to start hooking up with a LOT of men. Most women under 30 that I know, have had at least 10 sexual partners. At least - and the women that had LESS guidance from their mothers have slept with around 20 men.

Wow that was a lot! Is it possible for us to take this discussion offline? Please reach out to me on PM.

Back