It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

rva

Male
It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!

It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!
You're sure right about that. I've been to a few college campuses and seen the IR couples. And some of the black boys who go off to college come back talking about their conquests. Here we don't have the sheltered suburban life so most of the white girls get blacked before they go to college but even then it's more variety, new bbcs to enjoy and serve.

I hope so! And i beleive it because i see it everywhere! I detest the idea of young white males interacting and thinking white women belong to them alone! White priveledge is a fing scurge of society and i discourage all white males i have influence over to not have sex...period!
Gen Z is the future and it belongs to the BNWO

My wife is sucking and fucking a college athlete twice a week right now and has been for about the last 4 weeks…..one of her long time bulls nephews playing D1 college football for a team near us…..he’s wanting to bring one of his best friends/teammates over to fuck her soon and she told him absolutely. He has about a 8” BBC, but it is super thick, wife says it literally takes her breath away when he slides it in but says it feels so good…he’s a DB and has a great body, I mean it doesn’t look like he has an ounce of fat on him and muscles ripple all over….she loves his ass, says his ass is just hard as a rock and a nice bubble ass to hold on to when he fucks her.

You're sure right about that. I've been to a few college campuses and seen the IR couples. And some of the black boys who go off to college come back talking about their conquests. Here we don't have the sheltered suburban life so most of the white girls get blacked before they go to college but even then it's more variety, new bbcs to enjoy and serve.
That will be my girls for sure

My ******* moved into the dorms last week. He was at the gym yesterday, his roommate told him a pack of white girls came by looking for him😂

My wife is sucking and fucking a college athlete twice a week right now and has been for about the last 4 weeks…..one of her long time bulls nephews playing D1 college football for a team near us…..he’s wanting to bring one of his best friends/teammates over to fuck her soon and she told him absolutely. He has about a 8” BBC, but it is super thick, wife says it literally takes her breath away when he slides it in but says it feels so good…he’s a DB and has a great body, I mean it doesn’t look like he has an ounce of fat on him and muscles ripple all over….she loves his ass, says his ass is just hard as a rock and a nice bubble ass to hold on to when he fucks her.
(y)

Back