It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

Pretty common story for a lot of us. I went from a high school with almost no black people attending to a college with a great mix of ethnicity due to athletics and other programs. Of course my first time being out of my parent's house as well so me and my roommate knew we were going to be having some parties as well as just enjoying ourselves.

Pretty common story for a lot of us. I went from a high school with almost no black people attending to a college with a great mix of ethnicity due to athletics and other programs. Of course my first time being out of my parent's house as well so me and my roommate knew we were going to be having some parties as well as just enjoying ourselves.
Obviously you are speaking the truth. Im glad to hear that you did enjoy yourself. thats the whole point. I know YOLO is a cliche, but its also a fact. You only get one life and it doesnt last very long. In your 20s it seems like life will be forever, but you only have 20 years of youth. From 18-38 your body is in peak shape. After that, your body starts to break down. Its just part of life.

what ive seen over the last 20 years is that too many "OLD" people dont want younger people to enjoy themselves. They want young people to suffer, im not sure why, but its disgusting in my opinion.

But I also think that more guys should embrace being a cuckold and recognize that some of us men out here are just superior in every way.

All white college girls need black dick. They also need a white guy to clean them up between loads.
thank you for the comment, I think it goes beyond just black and white.
I know this site is all about b2w, but all women, regardless of color deserve Superior men, superior dick and superior sex. Women should not suffer becuase some men are just inferior. thats unfair. Women have suffered enough over the course of human history. This should be a time to celebrate women and give them what they need.

So cuckolds, and there are black cuckolds too, but more men need to know their place. Cuckolds should pamper women and help us Bulls to fuck them like they deserve.

I am open to applications from cuckolds from around the country.

Obviously you are speaking the truth. Im glad to hear that you did enjoy yourself. thats the whole point. I know YOLO is a cliche, but its also a fact. You only get one life and it doesnt last very long. In your 20s it seems like life will be forever, but you only have 20 years of youth. From 18-38 your body is in peak shape. After that, your body starts to break down. Its just part of life.

what ive seen over the last 20 years is that too many "OLD" people dont want younger people to enjoy themselves. They want young people to suffer, im not sure why, but its disgusting in my opinion.

But I also think that more guys should embrace being a cuckold and recognize that some of us men out here are just superior in every way.
I think a lot of us realize college and that time after high school is to cut loose and be free with the best chances before careers, bills, *******, and all that come into play. Some people play the risk and it does not work out and I think that is where a lot of fear from parents and such comes into play. Although at some point you have to let go and hope they have good information.

I think a lot of us realize college and that time after high school is to cut loose and be free with the best chances before careers, bills, *******, and all that come into play. Some people play the risk and it does not work out and I think that is where a lot of fear from parents and such comes into play. Although at some point you have to let go and hope they have good information.
I fully agree with you.
I am working behind the scenes to fix the educational system. so I understand why parents are scared, but unfortunately they do not have good information and they have not helped their ******* at all with that. Sending them to college might be the only thing saving their children from the sheltered bubble their parents created.
It may seem like a good idea, but a bubble only helps young *******, like toddler to age 12, once a kid turns a teenager, its better to allow them more and more independence so they can make mistakes and deal with life on their own.

Parents that dont have a LEASH on their *******, those ******* tend to be more successful in college or just in life in general.

I fully agree with you.
I am working behind the scenes to fix the educational system. so I understand why parents are scared, but unfortunately they do not have good information and they have not helped their ******* at all with that. Sending them to college might be the only thing saving their children from the sheltered bubble their parents created.
It may seem like a good idea, but a bubble only helps young *******, like toddler to age 12, once a kid turns a teenager, its better to allow them more and more independence so they can make mistakes and deal with life on their own.

Parents that dont have a LEASH on their *******, those ******* tend to be more successful in college or just in life in general.
There is a difference between raising a kid and then controlling them. Seen a lot of people get that first taste of freedom and go insane. Whereas a person that has been given some freedom can explore with more knowledge and know some limits and times when things might be going too far or in the wrong direction. That sheltered person is not going to slow down for fear of when the freedom might end.

There is a difference between raising a kid and then controlling them. Seen a lot of people get that first taste of freedom and go insane. Whereas a person that has been given some freedom can explore with more knowledge and know some limits and times when things might be going too far or in the wrong direction. That sheltered person is not going to slow down for fear of when the freedom might end.
Great insights. this site is amazing when there is intelligent comments like yours.
Any suggestion then to the other people on here, how do you help support young women exploring safety in college and beyond?

Great insights. this site is amazing when there is intelligent comments like yours.
Any suggestion then to the other people on here, how do you help support young women exploring safety in college and beyond?
Well what I can offer only comes from my experiences and some of what I saw friends go through. First and foremost being with any sexual lifestyle birth control and regular doctor's visits are great. Second be willing to accept those worse case scenarios and have a plan for them. Better to be somewhat prepared than to get blindsided and not have any idea of what to do. Next talk with the people you are sleeping with and make sure you're on the same page. Never fun when someone thinks they are going into a relationship and the other one was just getting off. Trust your instincts with people. Never put yourself in what feels like a bad situation. Feel free to explore opportunities. Haven't tried something maybe do it a little bit and see how it feels. You might find a new interest. Keep your options open. Not the time to commit to things when you have not experienced very much. Do not judge others and let the judgements of others roll off your skin. Some people just like to talk and be negative.

Well what I can offer only comes from my experiences and some of what I saw friends go through. First and foremost being with any sexual lifestyle birth control and regular doctor's visits are great. Second be willing to accept those worse case scenarios and have a plan for them. Better to be somewhat prepared than to get blindsided and not have any idea of what to do. Next talk with the people you are sleeping with and make sure you're on the same page. Never fun when someone thinks they are going into a relationship and the other one was just getting off. Trust your instincts with people. Never put yourself in what feels like a bad situation. Feel free to explore opportunities. Haven't tried something maybe do it a little bit and see how it feels. You might find a new interest. Keep your options open. Not the time to commit to things when you have not experienced very much. Do not judge others and let the judgements of others roll off your skin. Some people just like to talk and be negative.
Great advice....thank you so much.

I have spent the last 10 years teaching and coaching young women about sex and some of the things you mentioned. I used to run a class for college women. I had friends that were RAs on campus and we would do Q&A sessions on campus about sex, consent, and also I could answer direct questions about guys, and how they talk.

I agree with you. If women just knew more about sex before exploring, it would make things safer and more fun. There are also ways to screen men to determine if they are just a fuckboy or someone you could be more ongoing and consistent with. Not every relationship is leading to marriage, but you also dont need to have a string of one night stands either.

Great advice....thank you so much.

I have spent the last 10 years teaching and coaching young women about sex and some of the things you mentioned. I used to run a class for college women. I had friends that were RAs on campus and we would do Q&A sessions on campus about sex, consent, and also I could answer direct questions about guys, and how they talk.

I agree with you. If women just knew more about sex before exploring, it would make things safer and more fun. There are also ways to screen men to determine if they are just a fuckboy or someone you could be more ongoing and consistent with. Not every relationship is leading to marriage, but you also dont need to have a string of one night stands either.
My college time was pretty crazy. I got an apartment with a friend and she was one of those that had been on a tight leash living with her parents so our first night in the place she was fucking our neighbor as I unpacked lol.

I did work study but the pay was minimal so I began working with my friend that did private sex toy parties for women. This really brought me out of my shell as I was having to sit in a room full of other women and the occasional man discussing sex toys and how they felt and what they did. But it helped a lot with confidence and being able to talk with people.

I also started helping a lot of the athletes in some of the classes which helped me be friends with them and get invited to parties and of course not being a total prude and wanting to get some fun times in myself I did have a lot of sex. But to my surprise I was one of the women that could have sex with a guy and it was just that. We had fun together. I did not get upset if he was trying to fuck someone else the next party and I did not hold out for him to come back to me as I went with other men as well.

This got a lot of other women coming to me asking how I was so casual about it and how I knew when it was just sex and when it could be something more. I was like the counselor of my friends and their sex lives for some reason. I also tried avoiding drama like it was the plague where others seemed to thrive in it.

My college time was pretty crazy. I got an apartment with a friend and she was one of those that had been on a tight leash living with her parents so our first night in the place she was fucking our neighbor as I unpacked lol.

I did work study but the pay was minimal so I began working with my friend that did private sex toy parties for women. This really brought me out of my shell as I was having to sit in a room full of other women and the occasional man discussing sex toys and how they felt and what they did. But it helped a lot with confidence and being able to talk with people.

I also started helping a lot of the athletes in some of the classes which helped me be friends with them and get invited to parties and of course not being a total prude and wanting to get some fun times in myself I did have a lot of sex. But to my surprise I was one of the women that could have sex with a guy and it was just that. We had fun together. I did not get upset if he was trying to fuck someone else the next party and I did not hold out for him to come back to me as I went with other men as well.

This got a lot of other women coming to me asking how I was so casual about it and how I knew when it was just sex and when it could be something more. I was like the counselor of my friends and their sex lives for some reason. I also tried avoiding drama like it was the plague where others seemed to thrive in it.
you are amazing!! Im really happy to hear that you helped other women.
It is rare to meet women that help other women. I get why that is, our society tries to teach women to be in competition with other women for male attention, and its just toxic.

I would love to collaborate with you, so let me know. :)

But amazing insights and just KUDOS!! for who you are and what you do!!

thank you for the comment, I think it goes beyond just black and white.
I know this site is all about b2w, but all women, regardless of color deserve Superior men, superior dick and superior sex. Women should not suffer becuase some men are just inferior. thats unfair. Women have suffered enough over the course of human history. This should be a time to celebrate women and give them what they need.

So cuckolds, and there are black cuckolds too, but more men need to know their place. Cuckolds should pamper women and help us Bulls to fuck them like they deserve.

I am open to applications from cuckolds from around the country.
#MakeThatPussyHappy. 😛

Yes the fall season brings all kinds of new, nieve, horney young freshmen girls in college. Plenty of new white young pussy to get tapped. I wonder how many end up pulling trains at some frat house. There is always a few that end up being well known sluts. You can always find 1 or 2 to pull a train on.

Back