It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

You're sure right about that. I've been to a few college campuses and seen the IR couples. And some of the black boys who go off to college come back talking about their conquests. Here we don't have the sheltered suburban life so most of the white girls get blacked before they go to college but even then it's more variety, new bbcs to enjoy and serve.
Would love to hear your adventures.

I hope so! And i beleive it because i see it everywhere! I detest the idea of young white males interacting and thinking white women belong to them alone! White priveledge is a fing scurge of society and i discourage all white males i have influence over to not have sex...period!
Gen Z is the future and it belongs to the BNWO
good boy
I love when cuckies like you introduce me to college girls who have never been stretched or spread open before.

My first experience with black guys was my first two years at college, but they were guys from the army base up the highway a few miles.

youngest just started college. she didn't wait....she was getting into some party things the last year, before we moved out of the city.
congrats!! I try and make sure the college girls I get into bed, dont forget about school, academics and studying. All women deserve to have fun and get good dick, but women need to keep their eye on the long term strategy, dont let men ruin your futures.

I love your attitude and so many of us cucks love seeing more and more white girls go Black and getting stretched open!!
thank you. When I was back east, I had some close friendships with a couple cuckolds who lived close to a couple colleges, so if I was talking to a girl on campus, I could bring them over to the cuckold's place and fuck her in his bed, cum all over his sheets and then drive her back to campus and go home.

I am trying to do the same thing in Arizona, but not a lot of cuckolds on this site yet.

thank you. When I was back east, I had some close friendships with a couple cuckolds who lived close to a couple colleges, so if I was talking to a girl on campus, I could bring them over to the cuckold's place and fuck her in his bed, cum all over his sheets and then drive her back to campus and go home.

I am trying to do the same thing in Arizona, but not a lot of cuckolds on this site yet.
Well....you certainly know how to make a cuckold leak and make his mindset crazy!!

Well....you certainly know how to make a cuckold leak and make his mindset crazy!!
ty.
what ive learned over the years is that cuckolds are very similar to women. Women love looking at my dick. They love admiring it, just holding it, studying it, licking and sucking it. Cuckolds are mesmerized as well. They just cant get enough of seeing my big cock get hard and then a women jumping on top to ride me.

The dream for me. Pay her college tuitions all 4 years and pay for her dorm just so she can become a bbc whore. Ideally, the college would relatively close so my wife can visit her and show her the ropes of what being a bbc slut means.

View attachment 5427416View attachment 5427421
View attachment 5427414
It sounds like you should be looking for the right college. Your ******* is going to need a Master to take her under his wing and teach her how to ride cock, suck dick and also please hung men. It takes skill to have sex with a thick man.

ty.
what ive learned over the years is that cuckolds are very similar to women. Women love looking at my dick. They love admiring it, just holding it, studying it, licking and sucking it. Cuckolds are mesmerized as well. They just cant get enough of seeing my big cock get hard and then a women jumping on top to ride me.
But a woman can ride and get fulfilled while a cuckold like me normally just has endless desire with no meaningful release

I can cum with the magic wand or with a large enough dildo but I struggle to get an erection or keep it for more than a few seconds if I do
I hear you. You are NOT alone my friend. I know a lot of cuckolds in the same position.

Have you ever tried joining a cuckold group in your area, so you could make friends with other cuckolds and also help out the bulls in your local area?

congrats!! I try and make sure the college girls I get into bed, dont forget about school, academics and studying. All women deserve to have fun and get good dick, but women need to keep their eye on the long term strategy, dont let men ruin your futures.
That's a great attitude! You're a role model and I'm glad you're keeping focus on the academic education as well as the life training of college freshman into the BNWO! Kudos to you

Back