It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

A woman knows within 10 minutes of meeting a man if she "might" fuck him or not. So meeting is a great way to just figure all of that out.
Definitely. I had this friend I was simp for when I was 18. I invited her over to my apartment to hang out with me while my black roommate was around. Almost right away I could tell she knew who the man of the house was. At first, I didn't want to take the hint, but he's a stud and wasn't going to let that slide. It started with him just being kind of a bully, but when I tried to sit down too close to her he straight up told me to get off the couch. She ended up staying the night in his room. As a dumb little virgin 18 year old white boy, I thought she was sleeping on the floor 🙃

Happy to say that's not the case. I ended up taking a walk outside and came back to hear the sounds of a black stud getting his dick sucked by my bestie crush. Definitely heard him pounding her while I was in my room. Plus, the next morning I saw her walking back from the shower into his room just wearing a towel, which I'm sure came off immediately after she closed the door. I know he got another bj right then, since I cold hear him talking to her through the door and telling her to suck his dick. He got head for a while before telling her to swallow ("swallow that nut, bitch").

Definitely a proud moment as a cuck to know that the man of the house has your naked crush in there blowing him. :)

Definitely. I had this friend I was simp for when I was 18. I invited her over to my apartment to hang out with me while my black roommate was around. Almost right away I could tell she knew who the man of the house was. At first, I didn't want to take the hint, but he's a stud and wasn't going to let that slide. It started with him just being kind of a bully, but when I tried to sit down too close to her he straight up told me to get off the couch. She ended up staying the night in his room. As a dumb little virgin 18 year old white boy, I thought she was sleeping on the floor 🙃

Happy to say that's not the case. I ended up taking a walk outside and came back to hear the sounds of a black stud getting his dick sucked by my bestie crush. Definitely heard him pounding her while I was in my room. Plus, the next morning I saw her walking back from the shower into his room just wearing a towel, which I'm sure came off immediately after she closed the door. I know he got another bj right then, since I cold hear him talking to her through the door and telling her to suck his dick. He got head for a while before telling her to swallow ("swallow that nut, bitch").

Definitely a proud moment as a cuck to know that the man of the house has your naked crush in there blowing him. :)
That is a cuck simp dream right there.

In a way it was a conquest for you. You were never going to get to fuck her, but you could arrange for her to get fucked.

It may not have been your virgin penis entering her, but you did cause a thick, black, experienced penis to enter her.

I like the idea of a black stud rooming with a nerdy guy. The nerdy guy brings nerdy shy girls to the apartment for an easy convenient screw for the black guy.

It's that time of year when a fresh batch of 18 year old girls leaves their sheltered suburban life and moves into the wild world of dorm life. Now that mom & dad aren't around all the time they can embrace their sexuality and explore all kinds of hookups. It's almost inevitable on a diverse public university campus for a gorgeous white girl to share her body with a black lover. Take a walk around a college campus over the next few weeks and you'll see for yourself as dozens of white girls are holding hands and flirting with their dark skinned lovers!

It's pretty clear that Gen-Z is going to produce the most mixed race children in history!
We sent our eldest ******* to ASU this year! But she is a good girl, no hanky panky, book nerd.

Back