It's College Move In Week! Time For Another Round of Freshman Girls To Get Their Gen-Z Pussies Blacked

My wife is sucking and fucking a college athlete twice a week right now and has been for about the last 4 weeks…..one of her long time bulls nephews playing D1 college football for a team near us…..he’s wanting to bring one of his best friends/teammates over to fuck her soon and she told him absolutely. He has about a 8” BBC, but it is super thick, wife says it literally takes her breath away when he slides it in but says it feels so good…he’s a DB and has a great body, I mean it doesn’t look like he has an ounce of fat on him and muscles ripple all over….she loves his ass, says his ass is just hard as a rock and a nice bubble ass to hold on to when he fucks her.
I just got so wet thinking how much I’d enjoy this. Very lucky wife!

Two women in their bras...didn't know I would have to explain it.
The thread is college women. Posting a random photo of women from the internet is NOT THE POINT.

🤦‍♀️

Oh No Facepalm GIF by Aminé

Go google and see if you can find it on the net you dumb fuck.

Its my photo from college...

So shut the fuck up you dipshit.
listen dumbass...your profile says you are a MAN
so who is the moron now?? are you not capable of filling out a profile. u dumb little *******
Learn to respect the site and learn to respect your elders. What a dumb fucking loser..

Loser GIF by Playboy Fragrances

We grew up in mostly black working-class neighborhood in Ohio in 70s/80s and my sister had black dick b4 college and had lots more at OSU. Even a couple of her gfs got with black guys. It happened then and it's definitely happening more these days. The sites and sounds are just as hot now as back then when I spied or eavesdropped on my sister.

Attachments

• nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    nT_butbh2g0f9p1ytg3g86ngtbn.gif
    208.6 KB · Views: 25
We grew up in mostly black working-class neighborhood in Ohio in 70s/80s and my sister had black dick b4 college and had lots more at OSU. Even a couple of her gfs got with black guys. It happened then and it's definitely happening more these days. The sites and sounds are just as hot now as back then when I spied or eavesdropped on my sister.
thats a great background to have. Makes it easier to move right into the lifestyle
Back in NYC, I used to organize happy hours at different rooftop bars. The groups got so big, that I was able to create smaller more targeted groups and there were 20 women that I would help meet Hung Black and White men in the city. I encouraged the women to talk to other single women, so they didnt have to use the dating apps as much - and most of them were very open to telling more women about our rooftop get togethers. It was a ton of fun. I find that women are much more open, more sincere and also more reliable then men. But that's just my experience, and I dont know how other people feel.

but men in general tend to be flaky, untrustworthy and very unreliable.

thats a great background to have. Makes it easier to move right into the lifestyle
Back in NYC, I used to organize happy hours at different rooftop bars. The groups got so big, that I was able to create smaller more targeted groups and there were 20 women that I would help meet Hung Black and White men in the city. I encouraged the women to talk to other single women, so they didnt have to use the dating apps as much - and most of them were very open to telling more women about our rooftop get togethers. It was a ton of fun. I find that women are much more open, more sincere and also more reliable then men. But that's just my experience, and I dont know how other people feel.

but men in general tend to be flaky, untrustworthy and very unreliable.
Meeting the old fashioned tried and true best way. Face to face

Back