Is smaller is better ๐Ÿ†?

Do you agree with this science Is smaller better and will it make a woman wetter?

• Yes

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • No

Votes: 66 74.2%

• Total voters

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
The brainiacs ๐Ÿง  believe that a smaller ๐Ÿ† penis equals = more penis ๐Ÿ† received do to more ร— stroking which will result in a better wetter ๐Ÿ’ฆ WAP! ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

What do you ladies think ๐Ÿค” a smaller penis ๐Ÿ† with a much more robust stroke game is a much better and will make you wetter than the average stroke of a big cock? ๐Ÿค”

To the cucks with small cocks less than average size is this science encouraging to you?๐Ÿค—

We continue to fight with the assumption that "larger" means better. Maybe in the eyes of men, but women have a different opinion. Unless we're talking "extremes" in size, the cock size is not the factor.

We continue to fight with the assumption that "larger" means better. Maybe in the eyes of men, but women have a different opinion. Unless we're talking "extremes" in size, the cock size is not the factor.
What did you think about his scientific reasoning on the subject I thought it was interesting ๐Ÿค”

What did you think about his scientific reasoning on the subject I thought it was interesting ๐Ÿค”
I'm ashamed to say that I fell asleep after 3 minutes ... but hey, that's better than trigonometry in college. I usually fell asleep once I sat down at my desk. I did notice the length (hahahaha) at which he seemed to be trying to justify his own afflictions. But still, it's a "male" trying to justify short penises when the real focus should be on the "end users", the females. It's still a preference thing, and some females prefer 'em average to a bit small, others are intrigued with larger to much larger phalluses. So, it's what's between the ears of the ladies that really matters with penis size. As long as we guys have a respectful "dangle" and can pop a hard-on at the click of a finger, it's really the woman. And if you have the "hidden dick" syndrome, you're usually doomed from the start. It's like what happens when you're in a cold lake and come out ... except it's a 24-hour thing that never goes away.

I put dick size in perspective with the women who are convinced that huge boobs are what men want, and it's not. I'm more into smallish breasts, myself. I will admit, however, I tend to downplay "size".
THAT'S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT!

Last edited:
???

Attachments

• D0D0CE1C-7B0F-4F94-8AE7-B8CBA661BFF2.jpeg
    D0D0CE1C-7B0F-4F94-8AE7-B8CBA661BFF2.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 3830EAB7-17B0-4BDA-A8EB-9D9960C23355.jpeg
    3830EAB7-17B0-4BDA-A8EB-9D9960C23355.jpeg
    394.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 97B9A6B3-049F-4B87-80BE-0916AF558ACC.jpeg
    97B9A6B3-049F-4B87-80BE-0916AF558ACC.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 100
  • CB772354-9BD9-4573-B17B-C4C60E31529C.jpeg
    CB772354-9BD9-4573-B17B-C4C60E31529C.jpeg
    162.2 KB · Views: 98
  • A6EC11D7-C7B1-49CF-B071-B95CB7202DC5.jpeg
    A6EC11D7-C7B1-49CF-B071-B95CB7202DC5.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 86
Wow! That really puts things into perspective...no doubt!
Those pictures are great. Im sorry but theres no way a woman is satisfied with 4 inches! Personal experience is im bigger than that but still inadequate.

Last edited:
6_652.jpg

The brainiacs ๐Ÿง  believe that a smaller ๐Ÿ† penis equals = more penis ๐Ÿ† received do to more ร— stroking which will result in a better wetter ๐Ÿ’ฆ WAP! ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

What do you ladies think ๐Ÿค” a smaller penis ๐Ÿ† with a much more robust stroke game is a much better and will make you wetter than the average stroke of a big cock? ๐Ÿค”

To the cucks with small cocks less than average size is this science encouraging to you?๐Ÿค—
Ahah!

Smaller isnt better thats for sure. Bigger amd blacker is better.

Some of us have lived with girls that only kept us around between the big dicked black guys, when one breaks up with them , they stay with me only to brag about the insane di kings she got, then as she meets new guys. Brings them home fucking them loudly and eagerly till one offers her a place to live again she is gone. Had 3 girls like that over my life

He can dream on๐Ÿ˜‚

Back