Is it still breeding if she’s on birth control or her tubes are tied ?

I have been surgically safe for years. But when I am approaching orgasm my partner of the moment will sometimes grap my ass and try to pull me deeper into her. Really great sex is very primal. If I have performed adequately in her state of lust she wants me to breed her. She knows I am cumming and wants me to cum in her. Whether or not the semen contains sperm is irrelevant.

Such a crass word! Tend to prefer the phrase "He had me" Or we mated. But I guess I'm just weird that way.
The posters to some of these threads love objectifying & degrading individuals ... "breeding" goes along with the more intense usage of the words "breeding cow".... and of the words "white boiz" when referencing white spouses/men to make them sound beta.
Now we're starting to hear from some of the black guys complain who detest being called BBC, as they feel it objectifies & degrades them.
Its a cruel, cruel world ... and if you complain, you're told to take your toys and go elsewhere. LOL
So we grit our teeth, do a light cringe, and continue on.

The posters to some of these threads love objectifying & degrading individuals ... "breeding" goes along with the more intense usage of the words "breeding cow".... and of the words "white boiz" when referencing white spouses/men to make them sound beta.
Now we're starting to hear from some of the black guys complain who detest being called BBC, as they feel it objectifies & degrades them.
Its a cruel, cruel world ... and if you complain, you're told to take your toys and go elsewhere. LOL
So we grit our teeth, do a light cringe, and continue on.
A very accurate observation.

That's one aspect of this site that I disagree with!

But I won't say anymore as I don't want to take my toys and go elsewhere!

Back