Is it possible to become a couple based on IR cuckolding?

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Hi. I'm a white male who'd like to know if anyone thinks it's possible for a white male and female to form a relationship on the basis that the female will have one or more black male lovers? Have very little knowledge of the cuckold lifestyle but have developed cuckold desires over the years.

Your question really struck a nerve for me. When I first started dating my Wife it was not exclusive. I didn't meet any of her other dates but by her description of them it was obvious their equipment was WAY superior to mine. What brought us to bed together the first time was her giving me the exquisite details of her last encounter. She could see how turned on I was by it. Unfortunately, or fortunately really in the long run, she was shocked at the miniature dimensions of my penis. She laughed. Not in a cruel way. more of a poor sweet baby giggle. She used her hand to get me off as she gave me more details of her last lover and the one before that.

After that we got into a pattern of after date dates. Then she moved in with me and two years later we were married. All this time she continued seeing other men, mostly men of color. I would say this is a relationship that meets your question.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply bdowned. I find it encouraging that you and your wife have managed to build a successful relationship where she has and does see other men, mostly black men. It emphasizes that people seek different things from relationships and what may be emotionally painful for one person isn't for another. Many thanks for this insight.

Thanks for the thoughtful reply bdowned. I find it encouraging that you and your wife have managed to build a successful relationship where she has and does see other men, mostly black men. It emphasizes that people seek different things from relationships and what may be emotionally painful for one person isn't for another. Many thanks for this insight.
My pleasure.

Although not with black guys back then, my wife and I met at a college party; I was 20, she 18 still in HS. She was in a bedroom and had been with three guys, I was number 4. She sucked off 2 of them before me. When I french-kissed her passionately, and yes I could taste the cum, she was happily shocked. When I asked to eat her pussy, later she said that is why she wanted to get to know me. We dated both knowing that she continued to see older men, as did I. When I asked her to marry me, she said she could not give up other men; I laughed and said me either. That was over 4 decades ago. So a marriage wherein she had many men and I was pretty much her cuckold throughout, even though we did not know what she was doing was called cuckolding. We are both black only for 13 years.

Although not with black guys back then, my wife and I met at a college party; I was 20, she 18 still in HS. She was in a bedroom and had been with three guys, I was number 4. She sucked off 2 of them before me. When I french-kissed her passionately, and yes I could taste the cum, she was happily shocked. When I asked to eat her pussy, later she said that is why she wanted to get to know me. We dated both knowing that she continued to see older men, as did I. When I asked her to marry me, she said she could not give up other men; I laughed and said me either. That was over 4 decades ago. So a marriage wherein she had many men and I was pretty much her cuckold throughout, even though we did not know what she was doing was called cuckolding. We are both black only for 13 years.
And you’re an awesome couple!!

After our first encounter my wife & I both agreed that had we only known I would have never been given a chance to consummate our marriage. It would have been done by a real man with a BBC & I would have been pussy free from our wedding night on. I’m sorry that I didn’t make it happen sooner for her & for myself.
I’m sure I would have becum a sissy just as fast back then as I did 13 years after that night.
We only serve black men that want couples, although I am allowed a few BBC’s on my own just for fun, but since we share I’m more like a girlfriend to her than a husband. Our bull performs the most husbandly manly duties.
It’s a lifestyle that has made us love each other more & that’s based solely on total honesty without judgement on each other.
I can’t imagine it any other way.

I think it’s possible, but you have to ask what do you bring to the table?
A woman (of any ethnicity) is looking for something out of a relationship- love, romance, fun, financial security, physical security, lots of things. If she’s getting her sexual fulfilment out of black guys, what do you offer? Any of the above? If you do then there’s a chance the relationship can work.
I love my hubby, we have fun and I have security, but I get my sexual fun from other men.

A woman (of any ethnicity) is looking for something out of a relationship- love, romance, fun, financial security, physical security, lots of things. If she’s getting her sexual fulfilment out of black guys, what do you offer? Any of the above? If you do then there’s a chance the relationship can work.
I love my hubby, we have fun and I have security, but I get my sexual fun from other men.
big like

Thanks for giving a woman's perspective Ann. I'm overjoyed to know you think that it's possible to form an interracial cuckold relationship from the outset, albeit with a few provisos. I'm sure I could bring something to the table but I suppose it depends on what my potential partner wants on her table. For the time being I will rejoice in the fact that I'm not just chasing a pipe dream! Thanks for giving a guy some hope Ann.

Thanks for giving a woman's perspective Ann. I'm overjoyed to know you think that it's possible to form an interracial cuckold relationship from the outset, albeit with a few provisos. I'm sure I could bring something to the table but I suppose it depends on what my potential partner wants on her table. For the time being I will rejoice in the fact that I'm not just chasing a pipe dream! Thanks for giving a guy some hope Ann.
Thanx babe, definitely achievable and worth looking for! X

Sometimes it is good (and wise) to include a signed marital agreement when establishing a marriages that stray outside the norms. Its done all the time with the wealthier population in prenuptial agreements, so one party can't walk away with a bundle of wealth, having come into the marriage with practically nothing. These agreements can spell out the terms of the marriage ... particularly if one half wishes an open-ended marriage on one end only. And, they get everything spelled out, up front, so no surprises or retractions occur later with more confrontational results.

Sometimes it is good (and wise) to include a signed marital agreement when establishing a marriages that stray outside the norms. Its done all the time with the wealthier population in prenuptial agreements, so one party can't walk away with a bundle of wealth, having come into the marriage with practically nothing. These agreements can spell out the terms of the marriage ... particularly if one half wishes an open-ended marriage on one end only. And, they get everything spelled out, up front, so no surprises or retractions occur later with more confrontational results.

If you know of one, I would like to see an example of one. This could be very useful for many people.

We knew each other for awhile remotely and became good friends without the expectation of ever getting together. I knew she did not want to be monogamous and she knew I wanted to be cuckold. When life circumstances changed we had and opportunity to get together and found that we were well suited. We got married. We love each other both in the cuckolding and in the mundane moments of life that fill most of the time raising *******. Presently that leaves less time for cuckolding than we would like. So I would say that cuckolding and be a shared interest and a starting point, but if the relationship does not grow beyond that then it will be difficult to survive the normal friction that pulls at all couples.

Hi. I'm a white male who'd like to know if anyone thinks it's possible for a white male and female to form a relationship on the basis that the female will have one or more black male lovers? Have very little knowledge of the cuckold lifestyle but have developed cuckold desires over the years.
Not only do I think it's possible, but it's happening in society today. My husband once asked me if I would have married him if he was black. I responded No! It's just more erotic to cheat on and deny a white male. I know for a fact several white women who would love to be a BBC hot wife. It's not easy finding a guy secure enough to handle it.

Not only do I think it's possible, but it's happening in society today. My husband once asked me if I would have married him if he was black. I responded No! It's just more erotic to cheat on and deny a white male. I know for a fact several white women who would love to be a BBC hot wife. It's not easy finding a guy secure enough to handle it.
I agree that it takes a secure cuck, but also a connection between the couple which is most often formed through a relationship before cuckolding. While technically and married male can be cuckold, if there is not a committed relationship and connection I feel you are just role playing. I'm blessed that I chose to dream the impossible dream and now I'm living it. Ok so reality does get in the way sometimes.

Two years ago when I chose my name "cuckQuixote" I posted this on a different location on the web.

The last thread discussed the evolution of a cuckolding relationship from within a pre-existing committed, connected, relationship. Personally, I believe that this is probably how most successful cuckolding relationships originate. I believe that the purest form of cuckolding is within a marriage with a strong emotional connection (sure everyone has their own take on this and some groups have their definition posted.)

I choose to Dream the Impossible Dream
Creating a cuckolding relationship from nothing is nigh impossible. I believe many men starting from outside a relationship seeking this end up prioritizing the fetish over the relationship. And at least for me, many of the factors that got in initially excited about cuckolding until recently, prevented me from connecting with my feelings and thus connecting with my partner. Shame, Feelings, and Connection On the flip side I see many would be Cuckoldresses who appear mercenary in in there approach, for example Findoms, who are not interested in developing an emotional connection. There may be some finsubs who make a connection although that noteworthy this is one of the few heterosexual groups where 18 of the last 20 were women seeking men. But I digress.

I'm glad that nigh impossible is not the same as impossible!.

Back