Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

My bulls makes me say it when he’s fucking me hard. Infront of the white cuckokd. Seeing his wife can say it. But he knows he darent try. Coz my bulls are usually gym rats. And super dominant aggressive and intimidating coz Ithry know I love that.
most interracial flings/ couples race play. they just aint gonna say it in public. And if they dont film they are in the clear. No everyone agrees with this. But behind closed doors fetishes come out. Now someone freely saying it, the husband/bf will get slapped and walk out on the woman. Cause then thats just plain racist. "Bulls set the rules after an agreement. No couple ever has that power.

most interracial flings/ couples race play. they just aint gonna say it in public. And if they dont film they are in the clear. No everyone agrees with this. But behind closed doors fetishes come out. Now someone freely saying it, the husband/bf will get slapped and walk out on the woman. Cause then thats just plain racist. "Bulls set the rules after an agreement. No couple ever has that power.
Of course. My black bull and we set the rules. And this is one of them. I break all my white husbands. Condom. Kissing. Sleeping over. Just for all our thrill. But certain rules are must. I like my bull slapping hubby a little. Etc. But. He knows rules. Our bulls are always hand chosen. I don’t come here for hook up. Just love the chats. And mainly to white boys. And yes the race play in its full. Well we in a modern white marriage. And we’re ir couole before I agreed to be his trophy wife.

Of course. My black bull and we set the rules. And this is one of them. I break all my white husbands. Condom. Kissing. Sleeping over. Just for all our thrill. But certain rules are must. I like my bull slapping hubby a little. Etc. But. He knows rules. Our bulls are always hand chosen. I don’t come here for hook up. Just love the chats. And mainly to white boys. And yes the race play in its full. Well we in a modern white marriage. And we’re ir couole before I agreed to be his trophy wife.
To be honest. I love the hole eace play. And literally feel his rage and vengence in each thrust in me. For eg. But. Actually always like class throughout. The setting. The bull. How we all look. What I wear. And includes the dialogue. And it’s bit trashy. I’ much prefer css as king my bull a black king or black aloha and tell Chuck things like ask your black master if you are allowed out ur cage and jerk iff into ur condom.

To be honest. I love the hole eace play. And literally feel his rage and vengence in each thrust in me. For eg. But. Actually always like class throughout. The setting. The bull. How we all look. What I wear. And includes the dialogue. And it’s bit trashy. I’ much prefer css as king my bull a black king or black aloha and tell Chuck things like ask your black master if you are allowed out ur cage and jerk iff into ur condom.
Oh I like that rage and vengeance thrust mmm I never understand before I know it makes him hard tho

I have never had this experience until recently, where my Dom bull was referring to himself with N word, and I did not know how to react to that, I was like what if I say it and it gets weird. So I just stuck to black hammer.
You afraid to allow yourself to repeat his words??? As a bull when I use it with a gorgeous slut I want her begging for it the same way!!!

Don’t use it. Best advice I can give.
Let me correct you on a thing or two . Only ignorant fools with non educated vocabulary use the n word in they're day to day conversation me nor the many black males I associate with don't use it at all . And last time I looked around this site not one of us men on here make music at all . So you points are not valid and seriously incorrect . Butt hurt no how more like insulted and demand some type of respect slave owners used the word to demean slaves so no it's not ok to say during sex or any other time and for you to even have the balls to even write this shows your ignorance and your apparent bit of racism in ya heart to rant off like that. Seems if you where in a heated argument with a man or female of color you would use the word as an insult and for that very reason it is not nor will it ever be okay.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
In my opinion............
No
You can replace the N word with "Black" and still have it sound like you are a bad girl who is just trying to get daddy's attention.

Consciously or sub consciously it is one of the drivers for us to be bad. In some of my therapy*** sessions, it was discussed in detail.

**** I don't consider therapy to have the stigma it used to. It helps
Got my wife
Therapist
Have not noticed it help
She still makes
Bad decisions around blacks

Back