Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

Do African Americans find it offensive when entertainers like Chris Rock use racial epithets in their comedy routines? I'm sure some do, and for those who don't, maybe they should.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I would love to have you call me black man when you get rammed

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
I love raceplay!! I love it when a white girl calls me nword while banging her, brings out an ******* in me

Any advice on using it?
I've only ever used when asked by a man to do so.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Welp if you’re a white man you then should know first hand how this word ending er was tried to be used as a way to put a people down . I being raised first hand around Tupac and the likes Know first hand what Pac who was a member of the Black Liberation Army ,Black Panthers, and Republic for New Africa ment when using this word 👀🤷🏽‍♂️. For some it’s too bad they will never know yet another example of PAC “the will be showed to you not told “ . The word black man an acronym means NEVER IGNORANT GETTING GOALS ACCOMPLISHED. My people are also well aware the Word was derived from our royalty IE “Negus “ aka KING AS IN Peace King . If your stance is we use this word in music you’re forgetting this is our word literally.

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Shut your racist bitch ass ass up. Idk y the admins haven't banned a racist weirdo like you. We took a derogatory word made it our own and made it a term of endearment. We can say it and put it in music but we don’t want your bitch ass saying it to us. The same way women say "u a bad bitch" to her friend n but I can't but I don't cry ab it because I'm not ignorant. The same way u can call your mom a bitch but if some one else does it's a problem. These double standards exist everywhere you just mad black people stand up for themselves because your stupid ass thinks we aren't supposed to. You should delete your account and be honest ab your reservations ab black ppl and stop fetishizing us your weirdo.

im a white male getting plenty of black pussy my rule is outside the bedroom never said it but in the bedroom if both agree its a no brainer always get permission and i get called nasty names all the time its all in fun!

It is never to be used in any situation unless you're looking for a beat down or a two piece.
In other word for the ignorant who can't understand the above it means war.
I don't play that on any level, I was called that by racist in the 3rd grad what did it do to deserve that treatment.
Do that around me and the sex is over. YA HEARD
Talk about knowing your place, then know Blacks Do NOT accept such verbiage or anything along that line.
Ok black don't accept that today but just one simply question why black men tell to his brother " my black man" ? Cause its bad word right and that how in the past talk about black people to humiliate them so why yall keep using that word with your black people ? I just find this ridiculous as fuck if my community has bad word using in the past to humiliating them i would never use it and call my friends or annother person like this
now in 2023 you have all your singer say black man black man black man at all fucking song that not humiliate you ? I really don't understand that type of hypocrisy

in japanese manga and animation about world war 2, there is a style that is sometimes used. Characters important to the story are drawn in a more western style to make them stand out visually from the others. Characters that are unimportant are often a bit like those on American posters from that time where the appearance of Japanese soldiers and citizens was exaggerated, the color of the skin, the eyes or the area around the mouth. a kind hearted soldier who is unimportant is drawn in a similar style only cute and someone evil like a yellow monkey. it's okay if a japanese art director uses this style, but if a white or black american used it, it would also be seen as offensive. And Japan, unlike the black slaves of that time, did many cruel things including taking slaves themselves. rap songs are sometimes offensive and controversial probably because it sells well and the n word often is just another word for homie or brother. I don't know the exact story behind it either, but if it's used in music by black artists for a reason, to look cool because it sounders more edgy than homie or to appeal to a certain audience, why not just accept it? it's their word that only they can use if they choose to for whatever reason.

on command it is. What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors.

Part of submissive is trusting your partner. If your partner commands you to say it, better fucking say it, cause your bout to get "deeper dick" in you 😈

Last edited:

Any advice on using it?
My bulls makes me say it when he’s fucking me hard. Infront of the white cuckokd. Seeing his wife can say it. But he knows he darent try. Coz my bulls are usually gym rats. And super dominant aggressive and intimidating coz Ithry know I love that.

Back