Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I'm a very blonde blue eyed very beautiful very white white girl married to a very dark sexy black man and use the N word all the time. I don't know why people get so offended by it. Black people just love to cry racism over everything. Black women are the worst. You never see white people crying racism.
Keep on saying it we love wen Snowbunnies scream that *******

I'm a very blonde blue eyed very beautiful very white white girl married to a very dark sexy black man and use the N word all the time.
Then he has a problem or no self respect. And you opening statement sounds like a man describing a woman, not a woman introducing herself. Smells like another fake profile.
I don't know why people get so offended by it.
Which is why it's hard to believe you're married to a black man in America.

Black people just love to cry racism over everything.
And, there it is... quicker than normal .

Black women are the worst. You never see white people crying racism.
Oh, you do. But that's not your point.

You statements from an account created today seems to be another white guy trying to get his rocks off here.
Enjoy.

I'm a very blonde blue eyed very beautiful very white white girl married to a very dark sexy black man and use the N word all the time. I don't know why people get so offended by it. Black people just love to cry racism over everything. Black women are the worst. You never see white people crying racism.
Okay I am gonna try to put this as respectful as I can, even though you have shown all kinds of disrespect not only to black men,( including your husband), but Black Women. Don't get it twisted just because you found a black man who loves you and may tolerate you using it, don't ever make the mistake that all black men are like your husband. You don't know why people get offended by it, because you never had to worry about the history of that word nor have you had to deal with the violence that comes with it. Now my question to you is this, as a white person why is it so necessary for you to use it or call black people it, just why?. I tell you this you use it in my hearing shot, you gonna get your feelings hurt, and I don't give a damn that your husband is black. Lastly who the HELL are you to decide what a black person finds racist? You are the type of white woman I stay clear of, you love the black dick, but can't respect the black body it is attached too. Shame and disgusting picture you are painting of yourself.

My Wife would never use it, nor would she let him use it, he used it one time and she instantly got up and said we’re done. Got dressed and we went home. A few days later we talked about it & he never used it again.

Shane Diesel loves to make white girls say how they "love ni##@ dick" while he fucks them! I highly doubt he's getting a bunch of emails and complaints to stop what he's doing! Least I never heard that was so to each is own!
He is a actor it's part of the script and for you not to know this makes you sus.

You gotta be an idiot. I am convinced. I bet that black buck you are married to talks ******* about black women all the time as a way of justifying is fetish for white women. But you go head and say it in a room filled with those black women who are the worst.

Then he has a problem or no self respect. And you opening statement sounds like a man describing a woman, not a woman introducing herself. Smells like another fake profile.

Which is why it's hard to believe you're married to a black man in America.

And, there it is... quicker than normal .

Oh, you do. But that's not your point.

You statements from an account created today seems to be another white guy trying to get his rocks off here.
Enjoy.
You caught that too huh?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
It's better if you just call him black daddy

my girlfriend says the n word (not hard r) when talking to her friends, etc. shes never done it to me for obvious reasons but I bet she's said it to former bfs, which is hot af to me.

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
You can never go wrong calling him daddy

Back