Is it okay to use the N word while getting fucked?

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Oh I hear it alot I didn't ever think I would say the n word but I do now some guys get mad and others just like pound me harder I just feel so

Shane Diesel loves to make white girls say how they "love ni##@ dick" while he fucks them! I highly doubt he's getting a bunch of emails and complaints to stop what he's doing! Least I never heard that was so to each is own!

Me, a little bitch??? I think that would be you. After all, white husbands and boyfriends put you to work like a plantation buck to fuck their partners and you obey like a ........... Funny thing is these same people ridicule and despise you and even encourage other ethnicities and nationalities to ridicule and despise you too and view you as a foreigner in your own country . Yet when white husbands snap their fingers you come running like trained domesticated sexual wildlife to fuck their wives. Pathetic.
Point proven. You are a keyboard warrior, extremely doubt you would say anything like that in any black man face. Why are there so many racist people on this site😂😂. I don't get it.

Shane Diesel loves to make white girls say how they "love ni##@ dick" while he fucks them! I highly doubt he's getting a bunch of emails and complaints to stop what he's doing! Least I never heard that was so to each is own!
Like I said some people don't like it yet NOBODY HAS HAD THE BALLS TO SAY DIDDLY SQUAT TO HIM ABOUT THOUGH BECAUSE HES STILL DOING IT!!!

So many racist ppl on this site...and yet simps like you keep coming here to be their sexual chattel and be used by ppl who don't think you come from "the same America as they come from" . The only thing bigger than your bbc is probably the size of your slave mentality.
😂😂😂Point proven

I have had mixed experiences with this. I've had guy say to me, "Mmm baby suck that N dick". But then if I say it back they will look at me like I said something wrong... but also some guys love it.

For me its like being called a cunt, whore, cumster, bitch during sex is hot for me but say that after and I might not be as open to it.

Any advice on using it?
Simple - don’t say it

You have alot of balls, 100 percent certain if you were not behind a computer, you be a little bitch.
He's a racist troll that comes to the site so he can insult black men in order to feel a sense of superiority. He's not in the lifestyle, just a lonely guy looking through a window, filled with jealousy and self loathing. Best to add him to your ignore list.

He's a racist troll that comes to the site so he can insult black men in order to feel a sense of superiority. He's not in the lifestyle, just a lonely guy looking through a window, filled with jealousy and self loathing. Best to add him to your ignore list.
So he is a regular? Lol I'm never on here. That's good to know

Me, a little bitch??? I think that would be you. After all, white husbands and boyfriends put you to work like a plantation buck to fuck their partners and you obey like a ........... Funny thing is these same people ridicule and despise you and even encourage other ethnicities and nationalities to ridicule and despise you too and view you as a foreigner in your own country . Yet when white husbands snap their fingers you come running like trained domesticated sexual wildlife to fuck their wives. Pathetic.
Why are you here?

To spout abuse to black men?

That's exactly why he's here. Every single post he's made is confrontational or derogatory. He's gone so far as to make a veiled threat to another member about getting shot in the head. I have no idea why a mod hasn't given him the boot. Ansell? More like Incel.
Thanks for replying

Very weird

I’m unsure where/why somebody would have the time for such things

If whomever your fucking get's "offended" by the use of colorful language then stop fucking them and tell them to get their retarded ass out of your house.

I'm really tired of all of these crybabies screaming N******, N******, N****** in every single song they make, every conversation they have and then acting like a weak little bitch when some crakka tosses it back at them.
Well said!!!! 👍

It is never to be used in any situation unless you're looking for a beat down or a two piece.
In other word for the ignorant who can't understand the above it means war.
I don't play that on any level, I was called that by racist in the 3rd grad what did it do to deserve that treatment.
Do that around me and the sex is over. YA HEARD
Talk about knowing your place, then know Blacks Do NOT accept such verbiage or anything along that line.
Then, can you please explain to me how it used in rap songs in virtually every other word, and that’s OK?!?!?!

Back